New Girl

Two Weeks Later

Bey's POV
I woke up in Jay's bed and turned over expecting to see Jay lying there next to me.

But he wasn't there. He's probably already up.

I got out of his bed and put on one of his button down shirts and my thong before leaving his bedroom.

I went in the kitchen and saw Jay blending something.

"Good morning handsome," I said as I walked up behind him.

He turned around and smiled when he saw me. I couldn't help but blush when he did.

"Good morning baby," he said before wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my lips.

We broke the kiss after a few seconds.

"So why'd you smile just then when you saw me? I didn't do anything. I just walked in the kitchen," I asked him.

"I don't know. I just saw you walking in, and I was happy to see you, so I smiled," he told me.

When he said that, it just made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. It felt like my heart was glowing.

No one I've ever dated has ever just smiled when I walked in the room. Jay definitely knows how to make me feel special.

"Do you realize that it's been almost three months since we started dating?," I asked him.

"Three months already? It's gone by so quick, but time flies when you're having fun, and every moment with you feels like a dream come true," he said.

"Aww, you're so sweet," I smiled as I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips.

I looked down and saw something green in the blender.

"So, what are you blending? And why is it green?," I asked him.

"Oh, it's a vegetable smoothie," he told me.

"Um, why?," I asked him.

"Because I go strictly vegan during game season. All healthy foods all the time. Well, except for Sunday's. That's my cheat day," he told me.

"Really?," I asked him.

"Yeah," he answered.

"So you don't have like anything sweet or any junk foods?," I asked him as I got out of his arms and went looking through his cabinets.

"Nope," he said.

"Oh, so that means I won't be eating breakfast here this morning," I told him.

"Well, I mean, I could make you a vegetable smoothie," he said.

"No, thank you. You don't get an ass like mine drinking vegetable smoothies," I told him.

He chuckled.

"I could go get you something," he offered.

"No, it's okay baby. I think I'm just gonna get ready and go. I have some errands to run today. I should get started. How about I come back tonight for dinner and stay the night?," I said to him.