Scare

Jay's POV
I woke up to the sound of someone throwing up. I got up and put on some boxers and went in the bathroom.

I saw Bey kneeling over the toilet throwing up.

"Bey, are you okay?," I asked as I got down next to her and held her hair back.

"Yeah, because everyone who's perfectly fine throws up in the morning," she said sarcastically.

Before I could say anything, I was interrupted by her throwing up again.

"You probably have a stomach virus or something Bey," I said rubbing her back.

She held her head up and started getting up with my help.

"Yeah, there's definitely something going on in my stomach," she said standing against the wall.

"What's that supposed to mean?," I asked her.

"It means that I think I'm pregnant," she said before looking at me nervously.

"You're pregnant?," I asked her a bit surprised.

"Maybe. I could be, but I don't know for sure. I've been feeling sick lately, and I've missed a few of my birth control pills. And I wouldn't be worried if I weren't late. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I should've been more responsible," she told me before she wiped a tear.

"It's not all your fault. I take 50% of the blame," I told her.

She chuckled before wiping her tears again.

"Hey Bey, it's okay. We don't know for sure if you're pregnant, and a baby wouldn't be the worst thing. It would actually be pretty great, being parents. Especially with you," I said to her as I pulled her into a hug.

"That's sweet, but if I am, we're not ready for a baby. We've only been dating three months. I'm not ready to be a mom. I mean, I want to but not now, but you're right. It would be great to be parents, but I just don't know if we're ready. I don't even have my life together right now. I'm still recovering," she said.

"I know. If you're pregnant, we'll do our best to take care of our baby and be great parents. Don't worry, okay? It's not like we're unprepared teenagers who can't provide for our child. We both have careers, and we love each other. If you're pregnant, everything's gonna be okay. We'll be loving parents, and our child will be happy," I told her.

"You make it sound like it's gonna be a walk in the park," she said.

"No, it's not gonna be easy, but we'll have each other, and we can get through anything together. A child is a blessing, and if you're pregnant, that's just God's plan for us," I said to her.

"You're right. If I am pregnant, it'll be a blessing. But first I need to make an appointment with my OB, and then we'll know for sure," she said.

"Make the appointment, and let me know when it is," I told her.

"Okay, I'm gonna lie back down. I really don't feel too well," she said walking out of the bathroom and getting back in bed.

"You want me to bring you anything?," I asked her.

"Water, please," she answered.

"Got you babe. Just get some rest," I told her.

"Thank you," she said softly.

I walked out of the bedroom and went into the kitchen. I can't believe that Bey could be pregnant. I could be a dad in nine months. Wow.

Next Day

Jay's POV
"She's pregnant?," Drake asked me.

"Possibly. I'm about to go pick her up from her apartment for her appointment," I said to him.