Family Dinner

Jay's POV
I've been trying to get in touch with Bey all day. I'm actually heading over to Mama Tina's house right now to go see what's going on.

I was driving down the street when I saw Beyoncé walking out of a store and down the sidewalk to her car.

I parked my car and got out. I walked over to her.

 I walked over to her

"Bey," I called.

She turned around and walked towards me.

"Hey Jay. What's up?," she greeted smiling.

"Are you okay?," I asked her.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?," she questioned.

"Last night. You accidentally called me, and I heard yelling and screaming. It sounded like you and your fiancé were fighting. And then the phone hung up. When I tried to call you back, the phone went straight to voicemail," I said to her.

"What? Oh, last night, Michael and were watching a movie on Lifetime, and the people in the movie were fighting. I didn't know that I called you. I must've butt dialed you. My phone went dead last night, and the phone must've hung up when it died. Everything is fine. See," she said showing me her rose gold iPhone 8
Plus.

"I just wanted to make sure that you were okay," I told her.

"Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine. I'm sorry that I made you worry," she apologized.

"It's fine. I'm just glad you're okay," I told her.

"Okay. Well, I'll see you around Bey," I said walking away.

"Bye Jay," she said walking in the opposite direction.

As I walked to my car, I started to think. The other day, when Beyoncé exchanged new numbers, she had a gold iPhone not a rose gold one.

I looked around and noticed that there was Verizon nearby. She's lying about something, and I'm gonna figure out what it is.

One Week Later

Jay's POV
Right now, I'm at Mama Tina's house. She invited me, Drake, and Bey over to her house for dinner with her and her husband.

Drake and I are here. Bey isn't. I don't know if she's coming or not.

I haven't really seen her the past week. I think she's been avoiding me because she knows that I'm gonna ask about what's going on with her and Michael.

Speak of the devil, she just walked in without her fiancé.