Siblings

Jay's POV
I woke up and saw Bey sleeping on my chest lightly snoring. She was knocked out as she should be. The dick was too good. Put her to sleep.

She looks so adorable when she's sleeping. It's moments like this that make realize just how lucky I am to have her.

She's just so amazing, and I just love her so much. She's the best girlfriend ever, and she makes me the happiest I've ever been in a long time.

She comes first in my life. She's my number one priority now, and I'd do anything for her. She's my baby.

I was messing with her hair when I heard someone knocking on the front door.

I carefully scooted from under Bey trying not to wake her up. When I did get up, I put on some boxers, sweatpants, and a t-shirt before leaving the bedroom.

I stepped around the boxes of my stuff that I had packed up and made my way to the door.

I opened it to see Drake standing there.

"Hey man. What's up?," I said when I saw him.

"Hey Jay. Is Bey here? I kinda figured that she went home with you last night," he asked me.

"Yeah, but she's still sleeping. She had a long night. But you can come in," I told him as I opened the door wider so he could come in.

He walked in, and I closed the door behind him.

"Is she okay?," he asked me as we sat down the couch.

"Yeah, she's fine. Well, at first, she wasn't. She talked about it the whole ride here and when we first got here, but after a little while, she, um, she forgot all about it," I told him.

"I'm not even gonna ask what that last part means, but are you sure she's okay? Is she mad about me and Mya?," he asked me.

"I think you're gonna have to talk to her about that when she wakes up. I can't speak for how she's feeling," I told him.

"Yeah, are you okay with it? I'm sorry that I didn't talk to you about it. Mya didn't want anyone to know," he apologized.

"No, it's fine. I mean, it is a little weird, but I respect it because you respected me and Bey. And if y'all make each other happy, there's nothing I can do about it," I told him.

"Thanks man. I just want Bey to feel the same way," he said.

"Well, I talked to her, and I tried to get her to calm down and accept it, so hopefully, she does," I said to him.

"Yeah, hopefully," he said.

It was long before we heard footsteps coming and saw Bey coming out of my bedroom wearing my shirt.

"Hi," she said walking towards us.

"Morning baby," I said to her as she came over and pecked my lips.

"Hey Bey," Drake said to her.

"I'm gonna let you guys talk," I said getting up and heading back in my room.

Bey's POV
Jay got up and left the room leaving Drake and me to talk about his new relationship.

I went and sat down next to him.

"Bey, I'm sorry that I didn't-," he started before I cut him off.

"You don't have to apologize for not telling me. I understand why you didn't. I did freak out on y'all, and Mya and I are alright. We're not friends. We're more like acquaintances, and we have a lot of history, bad history. But in order to keep my mental health up and keep myself from going back to drinking, I've had to forgive and forget, so I'm not gonna stress and make noise about your relationship. It'll be better for everyone if I don't make a big deal out of this," I told him.