Meeting

Two Months Later

Jay's POV
"Babe, how do I look?," Rita asked me as she stepped out of her bedroom.

Jay's POV"Babe, how do I look?," Rita asked me as she stepped out of her bedroom

"Beautiful," I told her as I looked up from my phone at her.

"You said that about the last outfit," she sighed.

"Because you looked beautiful in the last outfit too," I said.

"You are seriously no help," she told me about to go back in her room and change again.

"Rita," I said standing up and putting my phone in my pocket.

She stopped and turned around towards me.

"You look amazing Rita. Stop worrying," I told her as I held her hands.

"I just want to make a good impression on your family. I just want them to like me, and the first thing they're gonna look at is the way I'm dressed. And you said Beyoncé is gonna be there. She's like the biggest fashion star in the world. I want to make a good impression on her since her opinion matters so much to you," she said to me.

"Who said that her opinion matters so much to me?," I asked her.

"You did," she said to me.

"I never said that," I told her.

"Well, you might as well have. The way you talk about her, her opinion must matter a whole lot to you," she said to me.

"Rita babe, Bey's opinion matters to me, but not to the point where it's gonna change the way I feel about you. If she doesn't like you, it doesn't mean that I'm not gonna like you anymore. I wouldn't break up with you because she doesn't like you. But you don't have to worry about that because she is going to like you," I told her.

"Okay. Well, what about everyone else?," she asked.

"Everyone is going to love you. Drake is going to love you. Mama Tina's going to love you. Everyone's gonna love you because they're gonna see what a smart, beautiful, amazing woman you are, and they're gonna see how crazy I am about you," I told her.

"You're amazing. You always know what to say to make me feel better," she said smiling.

"I try," I said before leaning down and kissing her lips.

"Okay, I'm gonna go get my purse, and then we can go," she told me.

"Okay," I said as she walked into her room to get her purse.