Reactions

(A/N: I've completely lost track of time with this story, so for the sake of storytelling, we're gonna say it's around June, and Bey and Jay have been together for around a year.)

Bey's POV
"You two are dating?! Drake?!," I asked still standing up.

"Yeah, we are Bey," he told me.

"Oh my God!," I said.

"Baby, maybe you should sit down and relax," Jay told me.

"Yeah, sit down Bey. Let's talk," Drake told me.

"What the hell?," I questioned.

"We thought you'd be okay with it since you and Mya were cool now," Drake said.

"I just need to wrap my head around this. I'm gonna go," I said grabbing my purse and standing up.

"We're going?," Jay asked me.

"Yes, get up now," I told him.

He quickly got up.

"Bey, you don't have to go. Let's just talk about this," Drake said.

"No, Drake. I don't really wanna talk right now," I told him as Jay and I left.

"Beyoncé!," Mya called after me.

"Not right now Mya!," I said walking out of Mama's house.

Jay and I walked to his car and got in.

"I can't believe this," I muttered to myself.

"Baby, just calm down," Jay told me.

"Don't tell me to calm down! I have every right to be upset! She said that just to one-up us!," I yelled.

"Bey, maybe not. Maybe they just didn't want to hide it anymore," Jay suggested.

"Don't you do it. Don't start that shit. Don't you go taking her side. That's why we broke up the first time. She did that to steal the spotlight and upset me. I was wrong to ever trust her," I said.

"Babe, I'm not taking her side. I'm just trying to make the best of it," he told me.

"There is no best of it! She still doesn't like me! And she wants us to break up! She's so damn annoying and conniving!," I yelled angrily.

"Bey come on-," he started before I cut him off.

"Jay! Don't! Okay? If this were anyone else, you wouldn't be trying to see the best of it! But because it's your sister, you have to! You should've taken a picture of us hugging earlier because that's the last time I'm ever gonna touch her evil ass!," I yelled at him.

"Well, I'm sorry if it's important to me that my girlfriend and my sister get along! I'm just trying to calm you down because you're not even thinking straight," he said.

"Oh, so now I'm not thinking straight? You think I'm crazy or something?," I asked him.

"Bey, I never said that. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. And if this is a part of some plan that Mya has, you're playing right into it. We're fighting over something that's not really our concern. It's their relationship Bey. And whether or not they choose to continue it isn't up to us," he told me.

"But it just feels like you're trying to stick up for her even after everything she's done," I told him.

"I'm not taking sides Bey, and I'm definitely not trying to justify or excuse anything she's done to us in the past," he said.

"Yeah, but if you had to pick a side, who's side would you be on?," I asked him.

"Yours babe. Forever and always," he told me before taking my hand and kissing it.