Everything Is Love

Two Months Later

Jay's POV
"You ready Bey?," I asked her as I walked into our bedroom.

"Uh, yeah," she said grabbing her purse.

I heard her sniffing as she walked past me and headed downstairs.

"You alright?," I asked her as I followed her downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she told me.

"Well, you look like you've been crying," I said to her.

"I haven't been crying. It's just allergies. I'm fine," she lied.

"Oh really? What are you allergic to?," I asked her.

"Jay, just drop it, okay? I'm fine. Let's just go," she said opening the door and walking out.

I walked out behind her and locked the door.

"You know you can tell me anything," I told her.

"I'm fine Jay. I don't wanna talk about it," she retorted as we headed down to the car.

We went down to the parking garage and got in the car. I started the car, and we took off.

We're about to head to Bey's OB/GYN right now.

She's four months pregnant now, and we're supposed to be finding out the gender of the baby today.

I'm excited about it because this is the part of her pregnancy I've been waiting for.

I'm so ready to know if we're having a boy or a girl. I'd like to have a boy, so I can teach him how to play basketball and be like his dad, but all I really care about is having a healthy baby. I'm just happy that I get to be a dad.

I thought Bey would be excited for this day too, but every time I bring it up, she changes the topic, and today she's acting all weird and won't even talk to me.

I don't know what's going on with her, and she doesn't wanna talk about it. I don't know if it's something I did or what.

Anyways, the past two months have been pretty calm.

My sister and her minions are still in prison. She's been calling me, but I haven't answered. I don't wanna hear anything she has to say especially when I have to pay for the phone calls from prison.

Bey and I found a house in Miami, and this week is our last week in Los Angeles. Everything's packed up and ready to go.

I looked over at Bey who was looking out the window and bouncing her leg nervously.

I placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed it up and down to calm her down.

She looked at me like she just wanted to burst out into tears.

I took my hand off her thigh as I pulled off of the road and into a grocery store parking lot.

"What are you doing?," she asked me.

"We're not going anywhere until you talk to me and tell me what's going on," I told her as I put the car in park.

"Jay-," she started before I cut her off.