Double Feature

Bey's POV
I was sitting in my apartment eating ice cream and watching TV wondering if Mya was at Jay's yet and if she had told him.

I know that I said I wouldn't be worried, but I can't help it. That's my relationship they're fucking with.

Jay's very forgiving, and that's one of the things I love about him and try not to take for granted. He forgave me for running away, but I don't know if he would forgive me for trying to kill his sister.

Maybe I should just call him and tell him myself, and then it won't be anything new when she tells him.

My thinking was interrupted by a knock on my door. I got up and went to the door.

I opened it to see Drake standing there.

"Hey sis, I knocked this time," he said.

"As you always should and should have been doing. But I still didn't invite you over," I told him as I let him in.

"I figured that Jay might've been over here, and y'all might've been having sex, and that's something I don't wanna see," he told me.

"Well, I'm glad that you finally decided to respect our privacy," I told him.

"So are you gonna tell me what's wrong with you, or am I gonna have to guess?," he asked me.

"What? What are you talking about?," I asked.

"You're my sister. I can tell when you're upset," he said.

"I'm not upset," I lied.

"Yes, you are. Your eyebrows are all twisted up, and you're eating ice cream, your favorite comfort food, so I'll ask again. Why are you upset?," he said.

"Mya and Daniella," I told him as we sat down on my couch.

"What's Mya doing now?," he asked me.

"She's threatening to tell Jay about something very horrible that I did to her in high school," I told him not wanting to tell him that I attempted to murder her.

"What did you do?," he asked me.

"Don't worry about it, but if she tells him, it could break us up, and I really love him," I told him.

"Okay, so why don't you tell him before she does?," he asked me.

"I was thinking about that, but what if he still breaks up with me because he's upset about what I did, or he's upset that I didn't tell him sooner?," I questioned.

"Jay loves you Bey. I doubt whatever you did, no matter how bad it is, is gonna make him stop loving you," he told me.

"I'm not worried about him not loving me. I just don't want him to break up with me," I said.

"Well, if you're that worried, call him and just explain everything. He'll understand, and when Mya tries to tell him, it's nothing new," he told me.

"I don't know Drake. It's really not something you say over the phone," I told him.

"Well, too late. I'm calling him now," he said picking up my phone and calling Jay.

"What? Drake!," I said.

"It's ringing. Here you go," he said tossing my phone to me.

"Drake!," I said as I took the phone.

"You'll thank me later," he told me.

I sighed as I put the phone up to my ear.

It just rang and rang. He didn't pick up. It went to his voicemail. I hung up and put my phone down.