Party

Bey's POV
I was sitting on the couch watching TV while on my laptop when Jay walked in the apartment.

"Hey," he said walking in.

"Hey babe," I said back to him before he leaned down and kissed me.

He walked into the kitchen and came back out with a bottle of water. He came and sat down next to me.

"How was your run?," I asked him.

"Good. How was work?," he asked me.

"It was fine. I didn't have much on my schedule, so I left early though," I told him.

"What are you doing?," he asked me.

"Nothing. I was just looking at some houses in Miami since we decided to buy a house," I told him.

"Did you find anything you liked?," he asked me.

"No, not really, but we still have time to look. I talked to the landlord today when I got home, and he said that he I understands why we have to go and is gonna let us out of our lease," I told him.

"That's great. One less thing to worry about. Now we've just gotta find a house, tell everybody that we're moving, and pack up," he said.

"Yeah, I wonder how they're gonna react," I said.

"Everyone's gonna understand, and they'll be happy for us," he told me.

"Yeah, everyone except Mya," I added.

"She'll get over it. She can't stop us anyway," he told me.

"We could just leave and not tell her," I suggested.

"We could. We should," he agreed.

I giggled before speaking again.

"Why didn't you bring me any water?," I asked him as he was about to open the bottle.

He handed the bottle to me.

"Nah, keep it. I was just playing. Just wanted to see what you would do," I told him.

He chuckled before opening the bottle. He took a sip of water before speaking again.

"So, what are you doing tonight?," he asked me.

"Sitting my pregnant ass on this couch watching TV. Why?," I questioned.

"Well, one of my teammates, well ex teammates, is having a dinner party for his birthday, and I was gonna ask you if you wanted to guy. But we don't have to if you don't want to. I know you're probably tired," he told me.

"I'll go. I love free food," I said.

"I should've known," he chuckled.

~~~~~~

Bey's POV