Surprise

Two Weeks Later

Bey's POV

"Jay, turn around before you trip and fall," I told him

As soon as I said that, he tripped over his on two feet, but fortunately for him, he didn't fall and was able to keep himself up.

"See. I told you," I chuckled.

I laughed as glanced back at him.

"What are you looking so hard at anyway?," I asked him.

"Nothing. I thought I saw an old friend of mine. That's all. I guess it was just somebody who looked like my friend," he told me.

"Oh, so did you see anything you like in the furniture store?," I asked him as we made our way to the car.

"Yeah, your titties," he told me.

"Are you serious Jay? You were looking down my shirt the entire time?," I questioned as we got in the car.

"I mean, you got it all out there for me. How can you not expect me to look?," he said.

"Well, excuse me. I forgot that you have no self control," I told him as he started the car.

"I do have self control. If I had no self control, I would taken you in the bathroom and fucked you right there in that store," he replied.

"Just shut up and drive," I said lightly chuckling at his last comment.

He started up the car and got on the road.

Today Jay and I went furniture shopping today. We decided to get a few new things for our new apartment.

But apparently, I was the only one looking at any furniture because Jay was too busy looking at my boobs.

I should've known anyway that he wasn't gonna be interested in the decor or anything for our new place. I know that he's gonna pretty much leave that up to me.

All he cares about is having a bed, a TV, and me of course.

And speaking of our new place, we've picked it out. We decided on a gorgeous penthouse apartment.

We've seen it, and we're really excited about living there. It's got three bedrooms and three bathrooms

We've met with the landlord, and he's approved everything. Now we're just wait for our move in date. He says that we'll most likely be able to move in soon. Probably in about the next one to two weeks.