LOVEHAPPY

Two Weeks Later

Bey's POV

Jay and I finally moved in together last week

Jay and I finally moved in together last week. Our first week living together has been great.

We love it. We're really happy living together.

Well, at least we were.

Earlier this week was the NBA Finals, and the Clippers lost. Ever since then, he's been in a mood.

He really wanted a championship ring. But I think I've got him something even better that's gonna cheer him up.

I walked out of the kitchen into the living room where he was sitting on the couch. I went over and sat next to him.

"Hey baby," I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Hey," he said.

"What are you doing?," I asked him.

"Watching TV," he answered.

I looked at the TV to see that he was watching the news. He was looking at a news story about how the Clippers lost.

I rolled my eyes before grabbing the remote. I turned off the TV.

"Hey, I was watching that," he said.

"And you shouldn't have been. Jay baby, it's been a week. You can't sit and roll around in self-pity," I told him.

"Bey...," he whined.

"Come on, I've got something that'll make you feel better," I told him.

"I'm not in the mood for sex," he said.

"First of all, when are you not in the mood for sex? And second of all, I wasn't even talking about sex. I've got you an actual present. Come on. It's in the kitchen. Get up," I told him.

"Oh hell no. Your cooking is not a present. It's a damn nightmare. I think I'll pass," he said.

"I didn't cook either. That's not the present. Just get up, so you can see what your present is," I told him as I got up and pulled on his arm so he could get up.

"Alright, I'm getting up," he said as I let go of his arm.

I really don't know what I was thinking because I knew I wasn't gonna he able to pull his big ass anywhere.

He got up, and we walked in the kitchen together.

"Where's the present?," he asked me.

"It's in the oven," I told him.

"I thought you said you didn't cook," he said.

"I didn't. Your present's is just in the oven. Just look in there," I told him.

"Why would you put a present in the oven?," he asked.

"Just look in the damn oven Jay. It's not that hard," I instructed him.