Decisions

Drake's POV
I walked into my apartment feeling all bad for what I said and did at Bey and Jay's apartment.

I did a lot of thinking on the way back to my place, and I realized that Jay and Bey were right.

Maybe I shouldn't be dating Mya. It is kinda disrespectful to their relationship.

And if I'm being honest, I can't see myself with Mya in the future. The entire relationship thing is kinda hard. I don't think I'm a one woman type of guy.

I can see where Bey and Jay were coming from. I'm an idiot. They tried to tell me that Mya was no good, and I didn't believe them.

Now they're both pissed at me, and it's all my fault. I know what I have to do now.

"How'd it go?," Mya asked me as I closed the door behind me.

"Did you call my sister a slut?," I asked her.

"No, Bey and I are okay," she lied.

"Lie again Mya. Tell me the truth," I told her.

"Okay. Maybe, I did, but not to her face," she said.

"Like that makes it any better! Mya, get out. We're done!," I told her.

"Drake, you don't mean that. Let's just talk about this," she pleaded.

"There's nothing to talk about Mya! You did enough talking when you sent me over to Bey's place with half the information! Get out! We're done!," I yelled at her.

"Fine. I'm gone," she said rudely as she snatched her purse and left.

Mya's POV
I walked out of Drake's apartment fuming.

I can't believe he broke up with me. Nobody breaks up with me! I'm Mya!

I called Daniella and Naya and put them on three way.

Phone Call

"Hello," they both said simultaneously.

"Somehow. Beyoncé got Drake to break up with me! I just know she did this!," I yelled into the phone.

"What are we gonna do about it? This puts a major dent in our plan," Daniella asked me.

"Oh, I know exactly what we're gonna do. This means war!," I said before hanging up.

End of Call

Few Days Later

Bey's POV
"He moved it, Mama," I told her as I walked downstairs.

"Well, he's not stupid Bey. When he saw you in that drawer, he didn't wanna risk you seeing it," Mama told me.

"Yeah, but it was the most beautiful ring. I've ever seen. It was just amazing. I wish he would just go ahead and propose already. I'm so excited," I said to her as I sat down on the couch next to her.

"Well, the fact that he hasn't means that he's planning something special," she told me.

"Or that he's scared I'll say no," I replied.

"That's not it Bey. He loves you, and he knows how much you love him. He's not scared. Like I said, he probably just wants to make it special," she said.

"Him and his romantic gestures. I don't need anything special. Being with him is special enough. I just wanna be married to him," I told her.

"Well, you won't have to wait much longer," she told me.