Family

Few Days Later

Bey's POV
"Oh my God," I sighed as I finished emptying the contents of my stomach.

Jay rubbed my back as he held my hair back.

As I finished throwing up, I got up and stood over the sink.

"You good?," Jay asked me.

"Yeah baby. I'm good," I said as I grabbed my toothbrush.

I turned on the water as I started brushing my teeth for what felt like the millionth time this morning.

"Are you sure you wanna go to the family reunion babe? You've been throwing up all morning," Jay asked me.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I wanna go. Plus, we have to tell everyone that I'm pregnant anyway. I'll be showing before we know it. I'll be fine," I told him.

"I just wanna make sure you're okay Bey," he said.

I smiled as I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed out my mouth.

"And I appreciate it, but I'm gonna be sick no matter what, so I've gotta live with it," I said to him as I walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm just saying. If you're too sick, we don't have to go," he told me as he followed me out of the bathroom.

"I'm fine," I assured him as I went into the closet to pick out an outfit.

He gets so worried every time I have morning sickness.

Ever since he found out I was pregnant a few days ago, he's been extra protective.

But sometimes I have to calm him down and reel him back in. Sometimes I have to make him realize that everything's okay, that's this a part of pregnancy, and that he doesn't have to freak out every time I get sick.

But it's really sweet that he cares so much. I already know he's gonna be the best father.

He's too excited about me being pregnant. He's already ready for the baby to be here.

He talks to the baby pretty much all the time, and he's so excited to make this pregnancy announcement today at the family reunion.

It's really cute how excited he is though. It really makes me smile to see the genuine happiness in his eyes.

But anyway, today we're going to Mama's house for the annual family reunion.

She decided to have it a little bit later in the year this year because a lot of our extended family had things to do.

I went and picked out my outfit before going to take a shower with Jay of course.

After we got out of the shower, Jay and I went and got dressed.

"Babe, how do I look?," I asked Jay.