Hawaii

Jay's POV
"I can't believe I'm in Hawaii!," Bey exclaimed as she spun around in circles on the lawn of our private resort house.

Jay's POV "I can't believe I'm in Hawaii!," Bey exclaimed as she spun around in circles on the lawn of our private resort house

I couldn't help but chuckle and smile at how excited and cute she was.

She stopped spinning and giggled as she walked over to me.

"Thank you. Thank you so much for bringing me here," she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

"No problem baby. I'd do anything to make you happy," I told her as I hugged her back.

She smiled and kissed me.

"Let's go to the beach then," she smiled before going in the house.

I chuckled as I walked in behind her.

Bey's POV

"Baby, look

"Baby, look. Smile," I said to Jay as I tried to take a picture of us.

He looked at the camera before he buried his face in my neck.

I laughed at him.

"Baby, stop it. I want a picture of us," I told him.

He lifted his head before leaning down and kissing my lips.

I snapped a picture of us kissing before pulling back. I smiled as I looked at the picture.

"Now, that's a keeper," I said.

I took off my cover-up as soon as I did I felt Jay burning a hole in my ass.

I handed it to him along with my phone already knowing that he wasn't gonna get in the water with me.

"I'm gonna go get in the water," I told him as I went to go have fun in the water.

Jay's POV
I watched as Bey played and swam in the ocean. She looked so cute, and you could tell she was having the time of her life. She loves the water.

I just admired her. How can one person be so beautiful and amazing as she is? I can't believe she's all mine.

She's the best thing that ever happened to me. I love her so much.