Spirit

Please read the entire thing! Don't pass over this important message!

Hey Hive!! It's time to support the Queen.

Her new song 'Spirit' from the Lion King is so amazing, and we can not let it flop.

Please, please, please go buy and stream the song as much as possible! It is available on all platforms (iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Spotify, and YouTube).

So again go stream and buy the song! Tell your friends, family, followers, enemies, and even strangers!

Y'all know Queen Bey doesn't promote anymore, so it's up to us to promote and buy her music.

Make sure you support the song, and the Lion King Soundtrack, including 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight.'

We don't want the Queen to flop guys. Let's get the song up the charts because it has been slowly falling off the US iTunes (peaked at #3 and is now at #18) and US Apple Music charts.

It has also fallen to #8 on the Worldwide iTunes Chart where it peaked at #4.

We want the song to have a good debut on the Billboard Hot 100 and other worldwide charts and continue to climb not fall.

Let's try to get the song to #1 like we did the 'Perfect Duet.'

So buy and stream 'Spirit' by Beyoncé exclusively!

Remember to also buy and stream 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight?' and the Lion King Soundtrack!

Go see the movie when it hits theaters in the US on July 19!

Buy and stream Beyoncé's Lion King inspired album 'Lion King: The Gift' when it drops on July 19 as well!

Support the Queen as much as you possibly can!

Thanks Hive! Love you guys!