Reunion Pt. 2

"Everyone! Look who's here," Ms. Tina said coming outside.

Then Beyoncé walked outside.

"Hello everyone," she said with a small sweet smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay's POV
When Bey walked out, her relatives welcomed her with open arms as if she never left. But that's what I expect anyway. They don't live near here, so they don't know what's been going on.

Her relatives were hugging her and talking to her.

"Go ahead and talk to her. I know you want to. I'm gonna go over there and get some water," Drake said.

I walked over to her. She saw me and broke away from her relatives and met me halfway.

"Oh my God! Jay! It's really you!," she said hugging me.

"Yeah, it's me," I said hugging her back.

"You are so tall! Last time I saw you, you were barely five feet tall. How've you been?," she said.

"I've been good, but obviously not as good as you. I see you own your own activewear company, Ivy Park. You're on all the covers of those fashion magazines in the grocery store. Congratulations," I told her.

"Thank you. It's hard work, but it pays off in the long run. What about you? What are you doing now?," she asked me.

"Well, I got picked by the LA Clippers during the draft," I told her.

"What?! Oh my God! That's amazing Jay! I'm so proud of you! I told you that your basketball dream would work out. I can't wait to come to one of your games to see you," she said.

Just then, a light skin man with blue eyes walked out.

Bey glanced at him and then looked back at me.

"I'll be right back," she said walking over to him.