The Prison

CHAPTER 1

Melissa's Pov:

*beep beep*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I rolled out of bed and started walking down the stairs. All of a sudden I was on my butt.

"MATTT WHY IS YOUR GLOVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STAIRS" I threw his catchers glove at him. Matt is my twin brother. He is 15 minutes older and holds it against me everyday.(ps it's not Matt Espinosa)
"OW" Matt complained.
Whatever. I walked over to the fridge and found a note from our dad. Great... He's on another business trip... I'm stuck with Matt for a whole week... I hope I don't kill him before my dad gets back.

"Whatcha say" Matt raised his eyebrow. Oops guess I said that out loud!

"Nothing" I ran up stairs and got ready for prison... Most people call it school but I call it prison. Matt calls it the red carpet. Everyone loves him for so reason. Maybe it's because everyone feels bad for him. I put on my glasses. I pulled on a pair of ripped jeans and pulled a tournament tee over my head. I slipped on my chuck taylors. I threw my hair up in a ponytail and slid on a head band. I ran down the stairs more cautious of what's on the stairs.

"MATT LETS GOOO" I screamed and head out the door

"BUT CAMERON AND MATT ARE PICKING ME UP" he screamed back while tumbling down the stairs. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What ever.... I'll see you there" i started off to the awful place called school.