Hault

CHAPTER 62

Melissa's Pov:

"Nash Im going for an adventure!" I grabbed my phone, key, and wallet.

"I wanna come!" Nash magically appeared in front of my.

"Ok then leggo!" I giggled as he struggled to put on his shoes.

"Onward!" He pointed towards the door. I giggled and walked out.

"Where do you wanna go?" Nash grabbed my hand.

"I don't know... You're the one that wanted to go on an adventure in the first place!" Nash laughed. I smiled.

"Ok... Um... Let's walk around the hotel!" I jumped.

"Let's find buried treasure-" Nash was cut off.

"DID I HEAR TREASURE!" Cameron jumped out of nowhere.

"No... You didn't..." Nash looked around.

"Oh..." Cameron looked at his feet.

"It's ok cam... You can go back to improv with the guys!" I smiled because he HATED improv!

"Ha ha very funny!" Cameron rolled his eyes and walked back to our room.

"Nash will you go and get us food... I'm gonna check on cam.." Nash nodded and I went back to the room.

"What do you want" Cameron snarled.

"Geez... Someone is mr grumpy pants today" I jumped onto Nash and mines bed.

"Sorry..." Cam sat up.

"Do you wanna talk... Or what.." I sat up too.

"I don't know... I just feel like everyone is so involved In their life's that we don't get to hang out like we used to.." Cameron seemed hurt

"Well Nash and I will always hang out with you! No matter what! That's when Cameron did something I didn't expect. His lips crashed into mine. Of course at the very spilt second Nash needed to walk through the door. I pulled away and stared at Nash.

"Nash it's not what it looks like.., I swear." I jumped up.

"I'm pretty sure it is... My best fried and my fiancé were kissing..." Nash stormed out of the room. I turned around and slapped Cameron.

"What the hell was that about!" I screamed and ran out of the room on my journey of find Nash. Well... It didn't take long... I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I thought it was Nash but I could tell it wasn't. Then I started kicking until I got out. Then while I was running my life came to an end within 2 little seconds...