MAGCON!

CHAPTER 7

Nash's Pov:

Matt invited everyone to stay at his house... I really didn't want to see Melissa... She's so stupid... Her and her stupid glasses and her pimples face... I mean EW!

Melissa's Pov:

I woke up to a bunch of screaming down stairs.

"SHUT UP YOU LOSERS" I screamed down the hallway.

"MO BE QUITE" I knew it was Matt because of his morning voice... It always sounds like a girl... WAIT... WHOS HERE!!!!

"JULIA COME HERE FOR A SEC!" I screamed. She didn't answer.... Ugh! I'm gonna have to go see.... I pulled on a sweatshirt over my tee and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I threw in my contacts and walked into Matts room... There they all stood... Cameron, Nash, Taylor, and Matthew... Matt just smiled... I looked like a deer in headlights...

"You?" They all said in unison...

"Surprise" Matt and I said... I shrugged my shoulders

"But your so... You.. But now so... Different" Taylor seemed so confused.

"Yep... I'm going out to eat... See ya!" I walked back to my room. Well that wasn't awkward(Note the sarcasm).... I jumped into the shower. I put on a pair of ripped jean shorts and a tank top that said #swag on it. I straightened my hair and put on some mascara... I through on my white chuck Taylor's and grabbed some money and my phone. I stopped into Matts room on the way out. "Anyone wanna come?" Before I could finish they were all putting on their shoes and following me. Suddenly my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hi this is Bart from magcon! Is this Melissa konopski?"

"Yes it is!"

"Well we wanted to know if you wanted to come with us on the magcon tour"

"OF COARSE"

"Haha ok! I'll send you some more details about the trip!"

"Thank you so much"

"Goodbye"

"Bye"

I started screaming and jumping up and down! "IM PART OF MAGCON NOW" all of a sudden all the boys smiled and looked at each other...

"Welcome aboard!" Taylor stuck out his hand... What did he say?