AGAIN

CHAPTER 52

Melissa's Pov:

When I stopped running I was in a different town... Toto we aren't in Kansas anymore... I looked around the city and I knew where I was... Yet I didn't know... I feel like I've been here in a dream before but never in person... I walked around and finally saw a sign... I was in DALLAS?!?! Wow... It's usually a 15 minute drive from Bryan to Dallas... I never thought about running here. I walked around and let my thoughts take over.

Nina's Pov:

Nash walked in with his head down.

"What's up kid?" I grabbed some fruit and went to sit next to him but a retarted Lyssy raced to the seat.

"Uhhhh!" Nash leaned his head back.

"You ok nashypoo!" Lyssy tried to kiss up to Nash.

"NO! YOURE THE PROBLEM! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" Nash freaked out.

"cough cough SLUT cough cough" I pretended to cough.

"You know what... Your the slut here!" Lyssy got all up in my face.

"No.... I'm not sleeping with 5 guys at once..." I walked past Lyssy but was quickly stopped.

"You're right... Your sleeping with 10" Lyssy smirked.

"Nina can't even get a boyfriend... The farthest she's gotten with a guy is giving them a high five... Right Nina..." Mamie elbowed me.

"Ha! It's true!" Lyssy looked defeated.

"Well at least I'm loved!" Lyssy smirked.

"By who... A cockroach.." Caroline jumped in too.

"Nah... Even they hate her." I plopped onto the couch and everyone giggled a little.

"What ever.. I'm leaving!" Lyssy puffed.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" I screamed. She huffed and walked out. About 15 minutes later Mo walked through the door.

"MELISSA!" I jumped up into her arms.

"Nina?" She giggled. Nash looked at her then looked away.

"Nash loves you... You guys are adorably together!" I smiled and she laughed.

"Someone needs to eat... You're going crazy!" I laughed a little. I have an illness called glycogen storage disease... It's where I have to eat every 1-3 hours or I'll get really cranky and crazy... It's scary...

"ILL EAT!" Caroline grabbed some food and ran back to Hayes. They are so cute together!

"I'm hungry and cranky... Let's go get food!" I grabbed my keys and wallet and dragged Mo out the door.

"Ok then..." she followed me. I have to get her to fall in love with Nash.... AGAIN!