WHOOP WHOOP

CHAPTER 24

(MELISSA MAGICALLY GOT HER CAST OFF... IDK!)

Melissa's Pov:

As soon as I got out of bed I tripped over Caroline... Oh ya! I invited Caroline, Kendall, Amanda and Brett to stay over.

"OW!! YOU STEPPED ON ME!" Caroline sat up laughing.

"OW!! YOU TRIPPED ME!" I sat up and started laughing too.

"I'm hungry and I want food..." Caroline giggled.. She helped me up and we went down stairs. I saw Amanda sitting on the couch.

"Hey honey!" Amanda didn't look away from her phone.

"Sup honey!" I saw her smile. I hobbled into the kitchen and saw Brett and Caroline fighting over a box of cereal.

C:"LET GO!"

B:"NO!!! YOU LET GO!!"

C:"NO!"

B:"I WILL BITE YOU IF YOU DONT LET GO!"

C:"YOU DONT SCARE ME!"

B:"OK!"

Brett bit Caroline's hand!!!

C:"OW! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Caroline let go of the box and held onto her hand.

B:"I WARNED YOU!" Brett walked away with the box of cereal.

Caroline looked at me with a "he's crazy" look. I just laughed and looked around for Kendall. I didn't have to look for long because she was sitting on the counter eating a bagel twist... Honestly... She looked really creepy!

"Our children are weird" "Nicely phrased" Kendall said and went back to eating...

I just shook my head... I went to fridge and took out the juice... I poured a glass and put the container. Jc has been on this crazy healthy preseason diet for me so I can't eat much... All I can have is juice(we juiced it ourselves), fruit, chicken,and then pasta every Saturday night. That is my diet... When I went back to my glass It was empty... I know it wasn't Caroline... She hates it.. Like ALOT! It wasn't Kendall cause she hasn't moved... It definitely wasn't Brett... He hates the idea of drinking vegetables... At first I thought it was Amanda cause she's on the same diet but she hasn't moved... I turned around to find a VERY smiley Nash...

"YOU!" I pointed my finger at him. He just laughed. "Go get the container..." I gestured towards the fridge. When he came back I poured a new glass and had breakfast...

"What are we doing today?" Everyone just shrugged.

"LETS GO TO THE BEACH!" Nash started running around. We heard a bunch of ya's. I went upstairs and put on a light blue bikini. I put a pair of jean shorts and a blue top over. When I went back downstairs I saw Nash sitting on the couch.

"Where's everyone else?" I was walking towards the back door.

"Went home to get changed!" Nash got up and walked towards me. I went into the back and grabbed my surf board. Nash followed me. "You surf?" Nash seemed surprised. I just nodded.

"My mom and dad taught me back in jersey when I was little." I started thinking about my life in jersey... It was pretty perfect! "Then we moved here, beautiful California when I was in 4th grade. I took surfing really seriously until 7th grade when I started playing softball." Why was I telling Nash about my life? He probably doesn't even care. I started walking back inside to the front door. Nash followed me. I tied my surf board up to the top of the car. I'm excited and nervous! I haven't been surfing in the past 3 years... I probably won't remember.

Nash's Pov:

Melissa was telling me a lot about her... I really liked finding out more about her! She was really interesting! I got sorta upset when she stopped talking about herself... I really wanted to find out more about her!