Forever

CHAPTER 53

Melissa's Pov:

Nina and I decided to go to Wawa and we got ALOT of food. We probably got enough to feed the entire content of Africa. I shouldn't have remembered my last experience going food shopping with hungry Nina... We practically bought the whole store. On the ride home Nina was talking about the craziest things!

"You and Nash should get back together!" Nina said while eating her sand which.

"You are hilarious!" I let out a laugh but then I stopped. I do miss his warm hugs and his sparkling blue eyes. I also miss his cheeky smile. Stop it Mo! Remember what Nash did to you- wait... What did he do to me?

"Mo... You ok?" Nina tapped my shoulder.

"Ya... I'm fine." But I wasn't. I just realized that I am the one that over reacted... I am the one who blamed him when it wasn't his fault. I felt horrible.

"No you're not... Your a big fat liar you butt hole!" Nina sat up.

"YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG FAT BUTT-" I looked over at Nina.

"WIGGLE WIGG-" she gasped "YOU JERK! YOU TRIED TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT BY TRICKING ME WITH MUSIC!" Nina pouted.

"Uh... SURE!" I giggled. We pulled into the bare parking lot and made our way to the door of our building.

"Sup billy!" Nina waved at the the door man.

"ITS RODGER!" He exclaimed.

"Save it billy." he shook his head and we walked up to the front desk.

"Charles... Can I have so candy?" I put my hand out.

"My name is Rodger." He stared at me.

"And my name is Nina! Just give us some candy!" Nina out her hand out too. Rodger sighed and put a piece of gum in both of our hands.

"Shmanks!" I ran to the elevator with a very uncoordinated Nina behind me. When we got into the elevator there was a group of people in there too.

" we gathered you all here today to discuss the reason why zebras migrate north!" Nina clapped her hands together. I started cracking up. All the people in the elevator stared at us.

We finally got out of the elevator. I need to apologize to Nash! I ran towards the door but was quickly stopped by someone. I ran into them and fell over. I heard Nina laughing but I was to focused on the hand reaching towards me to help me up.

"I'm so sor-" I stopped and looked up to see someone I knew very well. "Nash!" But this time he had his bags packed.

"Mo... I..." He looked down.

"Nash.. Why do you have your bags with you? Please don't tell me you are leaving!" He just looked at me and did something that I definitely missed. His soft gentle lips crashed into mine. He pulled back.

"Mo... I'm sorry... I understand if you never want to see me again." He picked up his bags and brushed pass me.

"Nash!" I turned around and he did the same. "Don't leave... Please." I looked down.

"But.. You hated.. And now..." I stopped him by crashing my lips into his. He pulled back. "Or I could get used to this" I smiled and he smirked.

"I love you Nash!"

"I love you mo!"

"I LOVE NINA!" Nina jumped in between us. "Now can we PLEASEEEE go eat our food?" She begged and held up the bags of food. Nash and I nodded and we headed towards our apartment.