Who am i?

CHAPTER 3

Melissa's Pov:

I woke up.

I know where I am.

I was here before.

When my mom had cancer... I was here everyday...

I looked to my left to see Matt. On my right I saw my older sister Jc... Her real name is Julia but we all call her Jc (her initials). They both seemed so happy.

"Hey little sis" Jc moved to California to become an actress. When that didn't work out she started making YouTube videos. Know she is dating the one and only Ricky Dillion.

"Hi fart head" I smiled and she just laughed.

"Gee thanks! I feel so loved!" She smiled. I embraced her for a hug.

"What about meh!" Matt pouted

"Ew your gross" I giggled then have him a hug.

"Well the doctor said you can leave when ever your ready" Jc stood up and fixed her skirt.

"Well LEGGO!" I jumped up and hopped onto Matts back. "CARRY ME PEASANT" Matt just laughed and started walking.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Melissa's Pov:

When we got home I sat down on the couch.

"MO GET UP YOUR COMING WITH ME" Jc grabbed me and pushed me into the car.

"JULIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I laughed at her excitement

"WE ARE GONNA GET YOU A MAKE OVER" Jc put the petal to the metal and we were off!

(After the make over)

I look completely different... In a good way! My wavy blonde hair was now straight. I had contacts now so no more glasses. All my pimples were gone and I was wearing mascara and eyeliner.

"ER MER GERD... YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Jc hugged me!

"Thanks" I hugged back. "Well let's go get some food!"

"LEGGO" Jc pulled me out of the salon.

Julia's Pov:

Mo looked amazing!

I hope those jerks also known as matts friends are nice to her now... I really wanted to help her out because our mom helped me out before she was diagnosed with cancer... My mom left us a little less than a year ago.. I miss her like crazy... The other night I felt as though she was telling me to help Mo... So I did... And I sure am happy that I did! She looks AMAZING!!!