LEGGO

CHAPTER 8

Taylor's Pov:

I CANT BELIEVE THE BLONDE IS MO! I NEED TO APOLOGIZE! When I said welcome aboard I think I surprised her... She looked like she just saw a ghost... Well hopefully I end up getting a room with her... I hope she knows that we leave tomorrow at 8 am... What ever! I get to spend 6 months with her!

Nash's Pov:

HOLY CRAP! Mo is the blonde! I actually am so surprised but excited! And she is coming on your with us! What could get better than this! All of a sudden my phone buzzed...

Hayes💩: GUESS WHOS GOING TO MAGCON?!?!

Me: who

Hayes💩: ME

Me: oh great...

Well this ruined my day... My little brother has to tag along... Whatever! Hopefully I get to room with Mo! I mean I did say some mean thins to her but I take back all of it!

Cams Pov:

OH MY GAWD!!!! MO IS THE BLONDE!!!! PLOT TWIST!!! I can't believe she's also coming on your with us!!! I hope I get to room with her! I really need to say sorry to her... I've said a bunch of mean things to her... Wait... Does she know that Matt Nash and I are supposed to leave tonight... Figure she's probably coming with us...

"Mo... You do know we are leaving at 8 tonight right?" She looked shocked

"Nope" I loved how she popped the p

"I better get packing! Gonna have to reschedule" she ran up the stairs... AHHHHH!!! She will be mine

Melissa's Pov:

OMG!!! WE ARE LEAVING TONIGHT!!! I NEED TO PACK!!!

I didn't know where we were going so I packed a variety of clothes... I packed:

Sweatshirts

Sweatpants

Tank tops

Jeans

Jean Shorts

Running shorts

Leggings

Tee shirts

Vans

Chuck Taylor's

(3 hours later)

IM FINALLY DONE!!! It's about 6pm and we are about to leave for the airport... The guys are still here but for some reason not everyone is leaving tonight... Some people are leaving tomorrow... Whatever!!! I'm still so excited!!

"MELISSA LETS GO" Matt screamed.

"IM COMING" I rolled my suitcase down the stairs... I grabbed my Aztec print backpack and closed my door... I started running down the stairs but tripped over Matts cleats... I swear this boy is so unorganized and messy it's not funny!!! Picked up his cleats and threw them at him... He ducked and it hit nash right in the chest!

"OOPS!" I started laughing "BUT MATT STOP LEAVING JUNK ON THE STAIRS!"

"You think your funny!" Nash ran over to me and threw me over his shoulder... I started kicking and punching...

"LET GO OF ME GRIER" I screamed in his ear.

"Ok!" He just dropped me... I couldn't help but laugh...

"CAN WE GO NOW" I whined

"YEP" Taylor led us outside.