SHUT IT!

CHAPTER 39

Melissa's Pov:

*forever and ever and ever til' tomorrow I've bills to pay*

I hit my alarm clock and got ready for today. I hopped into the shower and washed my hair. Today Mamie Nina and I are going to walk around the city and shop a little. I've been really mad because Matt never told me he was coming to Texas. Nash didn't even tell me! I had to find out that everyone was coming from one of Matts videos! I jumped out of the shower and straightened my long blonde hair. I put on a pair of jean shorts, a black tank top, my batman sweatshirt, my batman SnapBack, and a pair of black converse.

*knock knock*

"MELISSA GET THE DOOR!" Nina screamed while sitting in the couch.

"Why can't you get it... Your right there!" I said walking into the room. She can be so lazy sometimes.

"I'll get it..." Mamie rushed past us.

"What ever... I'm gonna be in my room..." I ran back into my room, shut the door, and played on my phone. I was on Instagram and saw a picture of Matt, Nash, and Taylor in Texas... I guess they really are happier with me gone... Face it... Matt didn't want to come to college with me to begin with. What ever... I'm gonna have a great time here!

Nina's Pov:

*knock knock*

ITS MATT! HES HERE!

"MELISSA OPEN THE DOOR!" I just stayed on the couch.

"Why can't you get it... Your right there!" I just gave her the death glare. Doesn't she know that I'm lazy! I don't move unless I have to!

"I'll just get it!" Mamie rushed passed Mo. I shot up. Mamie can NOT open that door!

"What ever... I'm gonna be in my room..." Mo just ran back to her room...

"GR!" I slammed my drink down and the glass broke. "Oops!"

"Anger management issues much?" Mamie laughed and looked through the peep hole.

"Ha ha your hilarious...." I just sat back down.

"Aren't you gonna clean that up?" She pointed towards the broken glass and orange juice. She opened the door and was trampled.

"Does it look like I clean?" I slouched back into my seat. Nash and Matt ran up to me while Taylor was talking with Mamie... I see some sparks over there!!!

"WHERE IS SHE!" Matts said shaking my shoulders

"DONT TOUCH ME!" I pushed his hands off of me.

"Where is she?" An anxious Nash exclaimed.

"I'll tell you when you clean this up!" I smirked gesturing towards the spill.

"Third down on the left!" Mamie smiled. I gave her the death glare and she laughed even more. Even though I'm only 5'2" and Mamie and Mo are 5'8" I'm still intimidating!!!

"Thanks!" Both boys said in unison and ran towards her door. I swear these boys need serious help!