My twin!

CHAPTER 48

Melissa's Pov:

I got out of the car.

"Mel... Where are you going?" Nina just stared at me.

"I'm gonna walk... I need to build my endurance!" I started walking.

"Your an awful liar!" Nina screamed out the window.

"But I'm not lying!" I started jogging.

"LIar!" Nina's voice started to fade. Well it's only a 1/2 hour drive so I should be home before Christmas! While I was jogging a cab pulled up next to me. I stopped.

"MELISSA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Matt screamed out the window...

"I'm opening presents..." I rolled my eyes and started jogging again.. I heard a car door close then before I knew it Matt was jogging right next to me. I stopped.

"What?" He stopped too.

"Go back to the ca-" I turned around to see it gone.

"Guess likes I'm jogging with you!" Matt patted my shoulder and started running.

"GET BACK HERE BUTT FACE!" I ran faster...

Nina's Pov:

Stupid Nash... Stupid Lyssy... Stupid me... I should have gone with mo... She could be 1/2 way to china by now! If Nash didn't bring his stupid, ugly, annoying, cocky girlfriend every where he went we wouldn't be in this mess! I got the pleasure of sitting right next to Lyssy! (Note meh sarcasm) Luckily we are in the very back so nobody can hear me choke her to death...

"Hiiii!" She was so annoying.. I just ignored her. "Hello? Anyone home?" She waved her hand in front of my face but I still ignored her. "Um Nash... Is she mentally retarded?" She pointed towards me... I clenched my fists...

"DID YOU EVER THINK THAT MAYBE IM INTENTIONALLY IGNORING YOU!" I said a little louder than expected...

"Oh! Your not mute!" She giggled and started playing on her stupid phone...

"I WISH YOU HAD A MUTE BUTTON!" Then I did something that I do NOT regret doing... I took her phone and threw it out the window "OOPS!" I settled back into my seat. Everyone except Nash and Lyssy started laughing a little...

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! SHES MY GIRLFRIEND!" Nash stared at me.

"I FEEL BAD FOR HER... SHE HAS TO PUT UP WITH YOU!" I screamed back at him...

"NO WONDER ALL OF YOUR FANS LIKE MAMIE AND MO MORE THAN YOU! YOUR SUCH A BITCH!" He settled back down in his seat...

"MAMIE STOP THE CAR!" I stood up.

"Nina sit down!" Mamie commanded.

"NO! STOP THE CAR OR ILL JUMP!" I demanded.

"I'm not stopping!" Mamie protested.

"FINE!" I opened the door.

"Don't forgot stop drop and roll!" Lyssy said obnoxiously...

"THATS WHEN YOUR ON FIRE YOU IDIOT!" I jumped out... I tucked and rolled. Good thing I'm used to doing this! Don't ask... It's a LONG story! I jumped up. Then something hit me from behind. I turned around to see Matt.

"Matcho?"

"Neener nose?"

"Where's m-"

"Nina? Where's everyone else?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I may or may not have jumped out of the car..." I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"Good thing we practice!" Mo high fived me and we started cracking up... I love Mo more than anyone else... She is literally my twin... I'd rather be with her than with a. Bunch of "celebrities!"