Goodbye I guess..

CHAPTER 43

Melissa's Pov:

Ugh! It's 3am... I turned around and slapped my "alarm clock."

"OW! HIB!" Nina laughed and dragged me out of bed... I pushed her out of my room and got ready. I threw on a pair of legging and my 3psychochics sweatshirt. It was a black sweatshirt with 3psychochics written across the sweatshirt is galaxy. I threw on a pair of short grey Uggs. I grabbed my phone and bag and walked into the living room where and anxious Nina sat...

"READY MO!" I nooded... We ran out the door and jumped into the taxi. When we got into the airport we checked in our bags and waited for our plane.

(Skip plane ride)

After Nina and I got our bags I called Mamie..

Me: mamerz?

M: hey!

Me: Nina and I just wanted to call and tell you that we landed.

M: ok! I gotta go! Babyhorse just got here!

Me: Eek! Have fun!

M: OF COURSE I WILL!

Me: haha bye

M: bye

"Mosissa LEGGO!" Nina grabbed my arms and led me over to a sign that had our names on it. As I looked around I saw Nash, Matt, Taylor, Hayes, Caroline, Cameron, and Carter walking around taking pictures and signing autographs.

"Nina... Let's go scare Caroline." She giggled.

"I was about to say the same thing!" We smiled and ran over to her. None of the guys knew we were coming cause we are surprise guests... Nina and I started screaming and tapping Caroline and Hayes...

"ER MER GERD!!! ITS CAROLINE ANS HAYES!!! PLEASE SIGN ME! AND MY PHONE AND ITS CASE AND MY SPECIAL KILLING KNIFE!!!" Nina was naming some weird things...

"NO WAY!!! PLEASE SIGN MY FOOT! IT MIGHT SMELL BAD BUT PLEASE!!!! AND CAN YOU SIGN THE HEAD I HAVE!!! ITS NY FIRST HEAD!" Nina and I started cracking up.. Hayes and Caroline turned around.

"I'm sorry but we can't sign any more things..." Hayes quickly turned back around and so did Caroline... They probably don't recognize us in the sea of fans.

"OMG! LOOK ITS NINA AND MO!"

"ER MER GERD!! WHERES MAMIE?"

"IS MAMIE STILL PART OF 3PSYHCOCHICS?"

"ARE YOU GUYS STILL FRIENDS WITH HER?"

"CAN YOU SIGN THIS?"

Nina and I started cracking up... They think Mamie isn't our friend and more!!! They are so funny! Mamie will always be one of our best friends!

"GUYS CALM DOWN! MAM MAMZ IS STILL IN 3PSYCHO CHICS... BUT SHES IN OUR HEARTS NOW... LAST NIGHT I ACCIDENTALLY BEHEADED HER!" Nina shouted standing on a chair... All the fans gasped.. I started cracking up... I calmed myself down and stood on a chair too...

"GUYS! CALM DOWN! MAMIE IS STILL IN TEXAS! SHE IS MEETING UP WITH A CLOSE FRIEND AND WILL BE HERE ON MONDAY!" I reassured our fans... Everyone started cheering and asking for pictures... We sadly declined since everyone was leaving... As we ran out Nina jumped onto Cameron's back and I jumped onto Matt's... Matt tensed up... Cameron and Nina were cracking up cause she slapped him while jumping onto his back.

"CARRY ME PESANT!" I tapped the top of matts head.. He quickly relaxed but let go of me.

"Mel?"

"Buttface?" Matt hugged me... "MATT.... YOUR GONNA KILL ME!" He lightened up... "MATT... STOP... YOUR TOUCHING ME... IT BURNS!" He shook his head and let go...

"Congrats on your YouTube..."

"SHMANK you!"

"You definitely take after meh!" Matt smiled.

"So your calling me ugly, stupid, fat, stupid, hideous, and stupid? Your batting 300 today!" I giggled and sprinted ahead of everyone. I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me to the side...

"Mosissy... Long time no see.." I knew who this was... He put a piece of duck tap over my mouth and ties my hands behind my back... He then tied my legs together... I started making noises and he slapped me..

"Are you wondering why you're her?"

I nodded...

"I'm here to finish the job I started a while ago..." The man turned on the lights. Ja- ERIC? I raised an eyebrow...

"You thought I was James?"

I nodded in response...

"Behind you..." James whispered in my ear... I got goosebumps at the sound of his voice... Then a sharp, cold, metal blade rested against my throat....

"Now... You ready?"

I gulped as the blade pressed against my skin harder... Well goodbye I guess?