It can't be!!!

CHAPTER 26

Matts Pov:

It was getting late... I can't find her anywhere! She's gone...

"C'mon... We will come back tomorrow..." Taylor started paddling back and I followed.. How am I gonna tell Jc?

When we got back to the house everyone was there... When we walked in everyone was upset...

"Where is she...." Caroline looked like she was crying... I just hung my head and walked upstairs...

Melissa's Pov:

It finally stopped... The waves calmed down. I looked around and saw the shore... But one thing was different... Nobody was here... And it was dark out... I started swimming towards the shore. I walked up and saw half of my board... I sighed. I started walking back to the house... I'll probably end up getting yelled at for not coming in when they called me in. At least I'm still alive!

Matts Pov:

Hayes was hugging Caroline trying to comfort her... I was sitting on the couch... I had to tell Jc... I'll tell her tomorrow... Kian came and sat down next to me...

"I'm sorry bro.." He patted my back... I just nodded... I honestly didn't want to talk.

*knock knock*

"I'll get it... It's probably just a fan!" Connor ran to the door.

Melissa's Pov:

The walk was quite awkward... The guys took my clothes and shoes back with them... I was walking around soaking wet in just my bathing suit. I was also carrying half of a neon green board. Not only was I freezing but I was also exhausted! I decide to jog back to the house to build up my endurance. When I got back to the house I took a deep breathe and knocked on the door.

Connors Pov:

*knock knock*

"I'll get it... It's probably just a fan!" I ran to the door.. When I opened the door I quickly closed it... It was MELISSA... IT CANT BE! BUT SHES GONE!!! WHAT?

"NASH? CAM? CAN YOU GUYS COME HERE FOR A SEC?" They came running in...

"What's up?" Nash looked really concerned.

"Connor what did you do?" Can laughed.

"Look through the peep hole..."

"Wh-"

"Just do it!" They did as I said...

"Connors nothing's there.." Nash walked away..

"Connor your going crazy!" Cameron laughed at me and walked away. I'm not going crazy! I opened the door and she was sitting on the curb... It was probably just a neighbor!

Melissa's Pov:

When I knocked on the door Connor answered the door and instantly closed it like I was a killer or something... When he closed the door I decided to go into the garage and try to go through that door but of coarse it was locked! I grabbed a sweatshirt and threw my board in there.. I went down to the end of the driveway and sat on the curb... I need to knock again... I need to get in!

Matts Pov:

I finally told Jc... She started crying.. I felt really bad.. I probably ruined her trip... Oh ya! Jc went back to jersey for a week... I told her that I'll wait till she gets back home before I do anything... I can't believe she's really gone...