Black eye

CHAPTER 28

Melissa's Pov:

I jumped out if the way... Thank god I played softball... I'd probably be dead if I didn't! Oops! Said that to soon... Matt jumped on my back and pushed my face into the dirt. I kicked up my back legs and kicked him right in the back... He just pushed down harder...

"MATT YOUR GONNA KILL ME!" Matt ignored what I said and pulled me up and pinned me against a tree. He tried to take off my sunglasses but I kept turning my head.. Eventually I bit his finger. He let go of me and I sprinted... I ran through the back door of the funeral place. This was the best funeral ever! I jumped onto Jc's back... Jc punched me right in the face... I'm gonna have a black eye...

"OW!" I jumped off and ran into the tv room thing... Nobody was In there so I closed the door and locked it... I started looking around... Hmmmm what else did Matt putt in he----- MY NERF GUN!!! Why did he bring that? What ever! I'll have to thank him later!!! I grabbed the gun and the bullets... I loaded it and went back out... The first person I'm going to shoot is Jc! I did a ninja roll, shot her then hid behind a wall... The dart stuck right to her forehead... She looked PISSED! I went back out and looked like a spy from a movie! I was walking around shooting people... This is seriously the best funeral ever... I heard the back door close... IT WAS THE GUYS! I shot a bunch of bullets at them! Nash came running at me.... When I turned around Kian was standing right there.. I looked around and I was surrounded by the guys...

"I invited you all here today because-"

"Shut up!" Matt slapped me... He's gonna pay!

"You wanna go?" I pointed my Nerf gun right at his nose... He hit the gun out of my hand and it went flying... "You suck!" I crossed my arms.

"Who are you?" Nash asked.. I didn't answer... He turned me around... "WHO ARE YOU?!" I still didn't answer... Nash slapped my the same spot Matt did... I didn't feel anything... I don't feel pain...

Taylor turned me to face him... "Who are you?" I didn't answer and he slapped me too... Sam turned me to face him... He asked me the same question... I didn't answer and I got slapped again... This time Cameron turned me to face him... With out hesitation I punched him... Taylor grabbed me and Cameron punched me back... This reminded me of when they used to bully me... Matt took his swings at me too... When Matt punched me my sunglasses went flying off... Matt gasped...

"Surprise?" I smiled the beat I could since I had a really bad black eye and bruises all over me... Matt punched me again... WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!