MO???

CHAPTER 25

Melissa's Pov:

We finally got to the beach! Matts Cameron, Taylor and Nash saw the guys from o2l and went to go hang out with them... Caroline and Hayes were sitting on the beach laughing and giggling... Kendall was sitting by herself reading... I grabbed my board and ran into the ocean...

"WAIT FOR US!" I looked back and saw Caroline and Hayes running after me with a board.

Caroline's Pov:

I'm really nervous. I've never surfed before! I saw Mo running into the ocean with her board! I looked at Hayes... And smiled.

"Wanna go surfing?" Hayes gestured toward the ocean.

"I'd love to but I don't know how to.." I looked down at my feet.

"Don't worry I'll teach you!" Hayes grabbed the board. "WAIT FOR US!" He grabbed my hand and we started running after Mo! I'm so excited!

Melissa's Pov:

After about a 1/2 hour of surfing Caroline and Hayes got out... They said they were going to get food. It didn't really surprise me... I was laying on board relaxing... All of a sudden the waves started to pick up... They started getting really rough. Everyone was trying to call me in but I knew what was going on... My dad always told me only true surfers can surf under any condition! I started paddling out even more.. Nothing could stop me now!

Nash's Pov:

I was hanging out with the o2l guys... I was having a bunch of fun till Hayes and Caroline ran over to us.

C:"HELP US!"

H:"SHES STILL OUT THERE!" Hayes was pointing at the ocean. I saw the waves getting really rough. Who's out ther- MO! I grabbed my board. "Hayes let's go!" Hayes, Matt, Taylor and I paddled out... It was really since the waves were so big! We looked around and couldn't see Mo anywhere! I hope she's ok!

Melissa's Pov:

One wave came... It looked perfect... I started paddling... I stood up... Next thing I knew I fell and got caught in the wave. I couldn't push against the darkness! I kept tumbling with the wave... That's when I saw the light. I heard voices... Somewhere telling me to just float up... Others were telling me to fight against it. One of the voices I heard was very distinct... It was my mothers voice.. She telling me to not give up! I kept fighting against the darkness... The wave let up and I bounced up to the surface... I gasped for air... Suddenly I was pushed back under... Another wave tackled me... I just let it take me... I was now part of the wave..

Caroline's Pov:

I'm freaking out! Hayes and Nash came back to the shore... Taylor and Matt stayed out there for a little while... Hayes just hugged me. Nash threw half of Mo's board onto the sand.

"She's not out there.." Hayes tried to comfort me..

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN???" I was freaking out...

"SHES NOT OUT THERE!" Nash yelled back.

"Let's just go back to the house... Jc and Connor offered to take us home..." We started walking to their car... I hope she's ok!