HELP

CHAPTER 19

Melissa's Pov:

During school nobody realized who I was... That was until slew threw water in my face and I lost one of my contacts.... Then everyone knew it was me... I put in my regular contacts and was myself again... During school both Nash and Cameron apologized but I don't really forgive them... I'm really excited for me and Taylor's date! We are going to see the conjuring... I'm really nervous because I don't really like horror movies. I threw on a pair of light washed jeans, black short Uggs and kept on my sweatshirt. I heard a bunch of screaming coming from Matts room... As soon as I walked in I fell..

"What the heck are you guys doing in here..." I tripped over a carton of eggs... Luckily nothing happened!

"Filming a video..." Nash had his finger against his mouth and he had an egg in hand... By the looks of it he was going to smash an egg on my brothers head...

"Matt behind you!" I smiled and walked out of the room and started Down the stairs... Next thing I know I'm on the ground in severe pain... "MATTTTTTT!" No answer.... "MATTHEW" still no answer... I think I broke my leg... I tripped over Matts shoes... "NASH... CAMERON..." Nobody answered... Ugh! I can't move my leg and Taylor is gonna be here any minute...

*knock knock*

"ITS OPEN!" I screamed as loud as I could.

"Where are you?" Taylor

Walked in.

"Down here..." Taylor came over

"Oh my god are you ok?"

"No... I think I broke my leg..." Taylor ran up stairs and 2 minutes later everyone came running down stairs.

"WHY DIDNT YOU CALL US?" Matt tried to pick me up

But dropped me.

"OW! AND I DID!"

"Oh sorry..." Matt scratched the back of his neck... "Can someone pick her up and put her on the couch... I'm gonna call 9-1-1" Matt walked off into the other room. Nash picked me up and put me on the couch.

"Ow ow ow" I kept saying ow while Nash was putting me down

"Sorry" Nash kissed my forehead... Taylor came and sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry about ruining tonight..." I looked at my lap.

Taylor lifted up my chin. "Don't be sorry! You didn't ruin anything!" Taylor hugged me... I wanted to stay like this forever... Soon the paramedics put me on a stretcher and off to the hospital I went...