Oops?

CHAPTER 27

(3 days later)

Melissa's Pov:

I still haven't went back up there... I'm too nervous... I've been staying at a hotel for the past 3 days... In the garage I found a lot of money so I'm living off that! On the tv they were talking about a 17 year old dying or something like that... Then Matt was on the screen!!! What!!! It said their was going to be a funeral but no body since they can't find it... I wonder why... Oh ya!! It's because I'm still alive. I decided I was going to go to the funeral... I had to go in sweats and a tank top cause that's all I could find in the garage. I also had a hoodie and sunglasses so nobody would notice me (I know it doesn't sound like much but nobody has noticed me).

Matts Pov:

It's been three days since she been gone... Jc came home and we decided to have a funeral for her even though there is no body... We got all dressed up and went to the funeral place... Jc, And I stood up on the side... We invited Caroline up too and she brought Hayes... They honestly were so cute together! It was really depressing having a funeral for your little sister... We were all crying..

Melissa's Pov:

I got to the funeral place and saw everyone there for me... Well technically not for me but for me... Ugh I don't know! Everyone was crying and upset... I cut the line and ran up to Matt and jumped up! He seemed scared and dropped me...

"OW!" Laid on the ground... Matt helped me up and told me to keep moving since I was "holding up the line." I moved onto jc and jumped up... She pushed me off in disgust... Probably cause I was ruining the "funeral." Next was Caroline... I hugged her and whispered pizza.. I'm guessing she got freaked out cause she pulled back... Then I just high fives Hayes... He looked really mad... Then I walked over to a television screen where it was playing a slide show! There were a bunch of really old pictures... Next to the tv I saw a couple of my trophies... I pushed passed everyone and grabbed both of them... I started running but was quickly tackled by Nash and Taylor... God were they heavy!

"Put those down!" Nash demanded... He already made his first mistake... He didn't pin me down all the way.

"No!" I punched him right in he face... Taylor then pinned down my hands... "Let go of me!" I started kicking... Nash rolled off and I used all my might and got out of Taylor's grip... I stood up grabbed my trophies and started running around the building... Nash, Taylor, Matt, Hayes, and Cameron were chasing me... I had to win! I ran right out the door! I looked back and didn't see them... I turned back around and saw a car coming towards me... Oh crap! I froze!