The center fielder

CHAPTER 5

Melissa's Pov:

"GIRLS LETS GO" I heard coach Brian yelling. We had to do lunges from the fence and back then sprint around the bases 5 times. I felt nothing but everyone else collapsed...

"Hey mosissa" Sam smiled

"JACOBLY" Mia screamed at the top of her lungs.

"DONT BE RUDE" Alex was screaming at everyone that ran by her but then tackled Jenna... Why is my team filled with weirdos... We started with infield drills... I'm not really an infielder.. Like at all! I'm more of your center fielder! After I FAILED at infield drills we had to run thanks to Alex... Why can't she just shut up! As we were running I see them... I see Cameron, Matthew, Carter, Taylor, Nash, Aaron, and Shawn... They were all talking to my brother and Brett... I'm doomed! I shook it off and continued catching pop flies... I dove for a ball... Everyone clapped... I knew it wasn't my team since I always dive for the ball... I looked to the side and saw the jerks clapping... For me?

Taylor's Pov:

I SAW HER AGAIN!

I saw the beautiful blonde... She's on our school softball team! She's really good at centerfield. She dove for one ball and we all clapped. I can't seem to remember who she is... All I know is that she will be mine one day!

Cams Pov:

That center fielder is perfect!

She is athletic, pretty, and she's seems pretty cool... Especially when she rejected Taylor... She will be mine!

Nash's Pov:

HOLY CRAP! That center fielder is perfect! Her smile is amazing! She's so athletic it's not funny... She also seems so cool! She also knows how to defend herself... She WILL be mine!