In a new direction

CHAPTER 25

Melissa's Pov:

I woke up to the sub shining on my face. It reminded me of the first time I slept in this room. I rolled out of bed... I grabbed dark blue ripped jeans, my batman sweatshirt, and my black chuck Taylor's from my suitcase... Today is the day I headed off in a new direction... TEXAS! I was actually quite happy until I remembered last night.... MATT!!!

"MATT..... MATTHEW... BUTHOLE!" I screamed down the hall..

"WHAT WHAT IM COMING!" Matt came running in.

"Are you going on the magcon tour again?" He looked surprised that I knew...

"Ya.... But how did u find out?" He raised his eyebrow

"Nash told me he was going so I thought about it and BAM!" He just laughed at my sound effects.

"I'm sorry I can't experience college with you..."

"It's cool! I mean who would want to go to their dream college with their brother also none as their best friend... PSH nobody!" He laughed and gave me a huge hug. "Well I better get going!" I said looking at my wrist... "It's already quarter past freckle!"

"Get out of here ya goof!" Matt grabbed my bags and went downstairs.

I ran into Jc's room. "Goodbye I'll see you Monday!" I gave her a big hug.

"Drive safe!" Jc said sternly... I had to laugh!

I went downstairs and hugged Matt. I had to leave now... I took a deep breath and walked out the door for the last time. I remembered the first time walking into this house... And now is the last time I would ever close the door behind me... I've had a bunch of amazing memories here as well as a couple depressing ones... I better get going...

I hopped into the car... I let out a big sigh... "Well Texas... Here I come.." I started to back up out out the drive until I was stopped by...