SHUT UP!

CHAPTER 46

Melissa's Pov:

"MAMIE TELL YOUR ATUPID SOCCER FRIEND TO STOP EATING MY CEREAL!" I shot up.

Well that's a pleasant way to wake up! I decided to get ready for the day. I put on my Texas A&M sweatshirt and a pair of ripped jeans. I pulled me hair up into a Pony tail and went into the kitchen to see Mamie and Nina fighting over a box of coco pebbles...

"NINA LET GO! LET OUR GUEST HAVE SOME!"

"I WILL BITE YOU!" Nina tried to bite Mamie.

"LET GO!"

"MAMIEEEEEE... LET GOOOOOO!" Nina bit her hand...

*knock knock*

I looked at Alex who seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Wanna come see who's at the door?" I asked already heading over.

"Sure." We opened the door to see my best friend.

"SEAHOARSE!" I hugged him.

"Let go of me!" I let go...

"Uh Brett... Why do you have pants on..." I let him in.

"THATS WHAT I FORGOT! I drove here and I knew I forgot something!" Brett ran in like it was his house.

"I'm sorry about him..." I looked over to see Alex dying of laughter.

"MAMERZ!" I heard Brett scream then I heard something break.

"We should probably go make sure nobody died!" I agreed with Alex and we walked into the kitchen to see Mamie laying on the floor and Nina was hitting Brett with a paper towel roll....

"Mamie... You ok?"

"YES!" She shot up and jumped onto Brett's back...

"Who is that..." Alex pointed at Brett.

"Close friend... He's like my brother" she nodded.

"Well I just wanted to say hi..." Brett made his way back to the door and walked out..

"He's an odd duckling!" Nina sat on the couch.

"You mean an ugly duckling..." Mamie corrected..

"NO"

"YES!"

"IM RIGHT YOURE WRONG SO NOW IM GONNA SING A SONG!" Nina slammed her glass on the table and it broke.

"Mamie go get ready for your game... Nina... Clean that up!" I pointed towards the broken glass. "And I'm gonna go get ready for practice..."

"OH YA! MY GAMES TODAY!" Mamie ran into her room..

"Do I HAVEEE to clean this up?" Nina whined.

"Uh ya!" I threw the paper towel at her... "Now clean! No procrastination...." Alex giggled and sat down on one of the stools... It's weird being the "mom" of the house... But it's funny! Well I better get ready for practice!