Holy mother of goose balls

CHAPTER 56

Melissa's Pov:

(9 months later)

As Nash and I sat in the waiting room of the hospital everything felt weird. First Nina get admitted because god only knows why. Then Caroline's water broke. Nash is so stressed its crazy!

"Nash calm down..." I intertwined out fingers. "Everything's going to be fine... I promise!" He looked at me and then looked back at his feet.

"No it's not... Nothing's going to be ok ever again..." Nash let go of my hand and stood up. He walked into some hallway. I decided to give him some space which might not have been a good thing. Nash left his phone on the seat and it was going CRAZY! I decided to look at it. When I unlocked the phone I nearly died. Some chic who was out into his contacts as 'MY BÆ😍' was texting him. I scrolled up a little to reveal a nashty conversation... Is he really cheating on me?

"Melissa Konopski?" A nurse called out. I walked over to her.

"Yes." I smiled and still had Nash's phone in my hand.

"Nina Bunchanan would like to see you." This nurse was so nice. I almost forgot about what I just saw.

"Ok! What room?"

"She is in room..." She checked her clipboard. "2430"

"Thank you!" I smiled and went up to Nina's room.

"Knock knock!" I opened the door.

"Hey mosissa!" Nina sat up.

"What's up kid?" I sat down.

"I fell and I might have broken a rib...."

"Good job smarty pants!" we both laughed a little.

"Did you steal someone's phone or did you always have a black iPhone... Last I remember you had a white one..." Nina stared at Nash's phone.

"It's Nash's." I felt my heart sink into my stomach.

"Mo what's wrong?" She held out her phone and I placed his phone in her hand. She made some interesting faces. "Ew... Ok then.. Why do you two talk like that?" She seemed disgusted.

"That's the thing... That's not me..." Nina's eyes widened.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOOSE BALLS! IS HE FREAKING CHEATING ON YOU?" Nina screamed.

"Shhhh!" I tried to calm her down.

"NO... THAT SHIT HEAD BALL SACK CHEATER IS CHEATING ON MY BEST FRIEND... HES CHEATING ON MY TWIN! ITS NOT OK!" Nina stood up.

"Sit down." I pointed at the bed.

"NO... I NEED TO GO BEAT HIS ASS UP!" Nina ran out of her room... Great...