Need her

CHAPTER 4

Melissa's Pov:

Jc quickly took me home since I had practice later on tonight. I quickly slipped on my mizuno pants, under armor, my jersey, and my Adidas slip ons cause me and Jc were going out to eat. I ran back down stairs, grabbed my bag and ran out the door. When I got to the car both Matt and Jc were already there. I jumped into the back and we took off. We decided to go to McDonalds since Matt wanted to meet up with Mathew, Cameron, Taylor, Nash, Carter, Aaron, and Shawn... Also known as the jerks... As soon as we walked in Matt ran off. Jc told him to tell them that he didn't know me... Me and Jc are gonna pull a prank on them... While we were eating I really had to go to the bathroom.... But I would have to walk by the guys table...

"Jc I have to pee" she started laughing

"So go" she motioned to the bathroom.

"But-"

"Make them want you!" Julia cut me off.

"Fine" I got up and started walking. While I walked by their table I felt a bunch of eyes on me. I heard a couple of them whistle. I then felt a hand on my waist. I turned around. It was Taylor.... Ok... Stay calm Mo... You can do this...

"Hey baby... Whatcha doin" Taylor stared into my eyes

"Get off of me" I turned around and walked into the bathroom.

Taylor's Pov:

I needed her!

I didn't know who she was but she was beautiful... I say back down.

Matt K seemed bothered almost. "What's wrong kid" he just shuck his head.

"Looks like someone got rejected" Nash spit out.

"Well she will be mine" I said confidently... I just needed to find out who she is!