HORRAY!

CHAPTER 55

Melissa's Pov:

It's been a long couple of weeks. A lot has happened... Too much actually... Nash and I are going apartment hunting with Nina. Mamie on the other hand is now on USWNT... Shocker right! We are letting Hayes and Caroline have our old apartment since the baby is coming sooner than later. Nash and I are going to move in but we are gonna be right next door to Nina. I mean.. We can't trust her by herself... Yesterday she left the burner on and almost burned down our apartment... Ya.. She's staying close by!

"Mo... What do you think about this one?" We explored through a beautiful apartment. Nina was next door looking at an apartment too.

"I love it!" I looked up at Nash and smiled.

"Good! I love it too!" Nash kissed my forehead.

"GUYS! I LOVE THIS PLACE! THEY GAVE ME FREE FOOD!" Nina came running in.

"So you like it?" I smiled.

"NO... I FREAKING LOVE IT!!! I GOT FREEEEE FOOD!" Nina showed us her plate of free food.

"Ok then.." Nash shook his head.

"CAN WE PLEASE MOVE IN HERE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!" Nina begged.

"I don't see why not... Nash looked at me and I nodded.

After filling out several sheets of paper we got the apartment! We are moving in in a week! I'm so excited!

"You happy with our decision?" Nash pulled me closer to him.

"Of coarse! As long as I have you with me I'm happy!" We both smiled.

"Knock it off love birds!" Nina slapped me in the back of my head.

"Yes m'am!" Nash laughed. I can't wait!