Cry

CHAPTER 14

Mo's Pov:

*knock knock*

Hayes just looked at me.

"Don't worry I'll get it..." I threw on a sweatshirt and answered the door. Jc was here... And she is crying... I've only seen my sister cry once... When my mom passed away.

"Jules what's wrong?" I hugged my sister... I knew something was wrong but I was nervous to find out what...

"Dad... Plane... Crash..." Julia couldn't even talk she was crying so much. I knew what she was trying to say... But I was hoping I was wrong.

"Is he...?" She shook her head... He's gone... He's really gone... I brought Jc into my room. She just sat down on the bed.

"What happened... Are you ok?" I couldn't respond... I'm not ok... Not at all... I just cried into Hayes shoulder...

It was now 4 in the afternoon... We still haven't told Matt yet.. Well here goes nothing... I went into the bathroom and put on a pair of leggings and an obey sweatshirt. I walked out and hugged Jc.. She was still crying...

"Jules we have to go tell Matt... You ready?" Tears were still pouring out of her eyes. She completely ignored me and laid down on the couch.... I looked at Hayes.

"Can you come with me?" He nodded and we started to matts room...

Jc's Pov:

My dad's gone... I hopped onto the earliest flight I could... I was nervous to tell mo... I know how close they were. Telling Matt will also be really hard! I can't stop crying! I can't do this!

Hayes Pov:

Seeing Mo and I'm guessing her sister cry was really hard. I hate seeing people cry! I needed to be there for them. Mo asked me to come with her to tell Matt and I said of coarse... I'm so nervous to see his reaction...