Amazing!

CHAPTER 31

Melissa's Pov:

I smiled "nah... You poopy!" Nash looked down... He got really quite... I started laughing... "Of course I will!!!" Nash looked at me.. I stared into his blue eyes... He leaned in... It was a short but nice kiss. I smiled at Nash...

When we got home we all sat down and watched mean girls... This movie was so annoying but I loved it...

"ON WEDNESDAY WE WERE PINK!" Hayes screamed out..

"YOU GO GLENN COCO!" Caroline screamed after him... They were so cute together...

Nash and I just looked at each other and laughed... "Do you wanna go to the movies?" Nash stood up.

"Sure!" I smiled and grabbed his hand... "We'll be back..." Nash and I walked our the door.

Nash's Pov:

We decided to watch The Purge... While we were watching Mo wrapped her arms around me and hid in my chest. I put my arm around her... I wanted to stay like this forever...

After the movie we went back to her house...

"Whatcha wanna do now?" Mo hopped onto the counter.

"Up to you!" I smiled..

"MARIO CART!" She jumped down and ran into the tv room. She turned on the wii and took both remotes out. She took one for herself and gave one to me. "You ready to lose?" She giggled.

"No... Cause I'm obviously gonna win!" I smiled and she giggled... Tonight has been the best night of my life! I love her so much!

---------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! MORE COMING TOMORROW!!!