Texas

CHAPTER 32

(3 months later)

Melissa's Pov:

Wow... What just happened... I ran up to my room.. I don't want to leave again! I really don't! I sat against the door and thought about everything...

"Mo let us in!" Jc and Matt banged on the door. I opened the door.

"I'm sorry kid... But hey! It's a big opportunity for us!" Jc hugged me. "I know you've made a bunch of new friends... But you'll make more!" I just nodded and pulled away...

"When are we going?" I grabbed a couple of suitcases and boxes.

"2 weeks..." Matt helped me get the suitcases down. I thanked him and they left... I don't wanna move again! Now were moving to Texas cause Matt and I got into Texas A&M... Jc also got a big modeling job there. I honestly don't want to leave Nash, Kendall nor Caroline... Nash and I have been dating for 3 months now... How am I going to tell him I'm moving?! Caroline and Kendall are practically like my sisters! I settled down and started packing... I'll tell Nash tonight.

Jc's Pov:

"She took it better than I thought she would." I agreed with Matt. She still seems pretty upset.

"You excited for college?" Matt nodded.

"I'm gonna go pack now." Matt ran up the stairs. We are moving to Texas... Both Matt and Melissa got into Texas A&M! I'm so proud of them! As for me, I got a huge modeling job! I'm really excited! I'm leaving on Monday which is 3 days away! I better start packing!