Nashty!

CHAPTER 44

Melissa's Pov:

As I sat there the blade kept cutting further and further into my neck... I guess this is goodbye... Eric blind folded me so I didn't have to see anything... All of a sudden the blade pulled back... I heard a couple of "ughs!" While all of this is going on I'm sitting here scared... A hand touched my shoulder and I flinched.

"Mel it's ok..." Only 1 person calls me Mel... That's Mamie... But isn't she meeting Alex Morgan? Who else calls me Mel... Think mo think! NINA! NINA CALLS ME MEL! The person who I was assuming was Nina untied me...

"Here comes karma!" The person ripped off the tape. "Next time you should agree with me... We could have fooled everyone into thinking Mamie was beheaded!"

"NINA!" I ripped off my blindfold and hugged her...

"NO!" She pushed me off... "YOU CANT TOUCH ME!" She brushed off her shoulders... I giggled. "Leggo to the hotel!" She grabbed my arm and we ran out.

While we were walking back to the hotel I asked her how she found me... She told me that she just used a tracking thing in my phone... Nina gets creepier and creepier everyday!

We finally got back and walked to our room. Nina opened the door to reveal Hayes and Nash sitting on the couch.

*beep beep*

I got a text from Lauren and Abby... They are both pitchers on my team... Texas A&M

L:MELISSA

A: Mo

M: what???

L: are you coming to our game on Thursday...

A: I need my cf!!!

M: of course I'm going!

L: yay! See ya then kid

A: see ya soon kidling

M: see y'all

Ugh! I forgot about my game! I can't miss it!

"Nina..."

"Uh huh" she didn't look up from her phone...

"Can I... Uh.... Um..."

"T-T-TODAY JUINOR!" She finally looked up.

"Hallway... Now." She stood up and followed me.

"I need to go home..." She laughed a little.

"I'm not going to let Nash hurt you wittle mosissa!" She pinched me cheeks.

I slapped her hands away. "No... I have a game on Thursday... I can't miss it! I can't neener nose!"

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Nina started pacing back and forth.

"Uh?"

"I FORGOT ABOUT MY GAME TOO!" Nina jumped up and down then started pacing again. We both started screaming over each other on how we need to get home.. When we calmed down we went back inside.

"Mo... If you don't want me here you can just say it to my face..." Nash exclaimed angrily...

"Uh what?"

"I know you hate me... There's no need for you to tell Nina behind my back... Why don't you just leave..."

"Um.. Nas-"

"JUST LEAVE! YOU CAUSE SO MANY PROBLEMS! EVERY TIME YOUR HERE SOMEONE GETS HURT!" She slammed me against a wall...

"YOU KNOW WHAT.. YOUR RIGHT! EVEN THOUGH YOU CAUSED ALL THE PAIN THAT I GO THROUGH... WHEN I HURT ONE PERSONS FEELINGS YOU FREAK OUT... EVER CONSIDER HOW I FEEL!" I got away from Nash... That's when a tall blonde walked in...

"Nashy poo... What's going on?" She ran over to Nash and attached herself to him...

"Nothing babe... He kissed the top of her head.

"WAIT! NASH! Who's that slut?" Hayes shot up and walked over to me...

"Hayes lyssy... Lyssy Hayes..." Nash introduced them...

"What that thing..." She pointed towards me... "Is that Hayes girlfriend?"

"Ew... No..." I nearly barfed.

"Nash... Why are you dating that garbage?" Hayes gestured towards Lyssy.

"Hayes knock it off..." Nash kissed Lyssy and it was nasty...

"Uh I'm gonna go pack now..." I walked over to my suitcase... It looked like a bomb...

"NIN-"

"WASNT ME! I HAVENT BROKEN ANYTHING YET...." Nina interrupted.

"I was talking about my suitcase.." I gestured towards the war zone of clothes.

"Oh ya! I was looking for my shoes... But I was in the wrong suitcase..." Nina giggled.

"Wow... Your a geinus..." I started packing... I'm excited to go back to Texas...