Secrets

CHAPTER 38

Melissa's Pov:

I went online and was looking around and stuff... Normal things I do at 8 in the morning... I still need to unpack but I'm too lazy. I watched one of Matts videos. It said something about Magcon. I looked up Magcon and clicked the link. I looked around on it and saw a bunch of familiar names... Then I saw that their first stop is Texas. I didn't bother to look where in Texas because if they wanted to meet up with me they would of told me they were coming... I walked into my rooms and started to unpack something's... Nina burst through the door.

"MO... HELP... REFRIGERATOR... BROKEN..." She laid down on my bed trying to catch her breath.

"I'm not a plumber..." I just kept unpacking.

"BUT MY FOOD!" Nina whined.

"Ugh fine!" I walked into the kitchen... "What's wrong..."

"Nothing! I just wanted you to come out here... Mamie is still sleeping!" Nina jumped up onto the counter. Her phone buzzed and she completely blocked the world out.

"I'm going back to my room." I walked back and kept unpacking.

Nina's Pov:

Matt told me him and the guys were coming to Texas... Matt, Nash, and I were talking about what's gonna happen. When Matt texted me with mo there I got nervous and just ignored everything she was saying. Mo likes to read other peoples texts and likes to comment about things and she can NOT read these! It's supposed to be a big surprise!

(Convo between Nash, Matt, and Nina)

Matt- hey

Nina- sup

Nash- the sky

Matt- what room are you guys

Nina- hold on...

Nash- and we trust mo with her?

Matt- that's why Mamie is there.

Nina- room 268 and shut it grier

Matt- ok we r going to come sometime tomorrow

Nina- ok just text me about 5 minutes before you get here!

Nash- but I don't like you

Nina- your ex already moved on...

Nash- what

Nina- mo don't like you!

Nash- shut up bisc

Matt- knock it off you two!

Nina-HIS FAULT!

Nash- no it's not!

Matt- goodbye!

Nina- bye

Nash- good bye