Hey there!

CHAPTER 21

Melissa's Pov:

Today is Saturday finally! One of my closest friends Caroline is coming over! Caroline and I have been really close since 3rd grade! She actually lives 3 houses down... We usually bike to each other's house but since I have this death trap on my leg I can't do much... I think Matt is inviting Nash, Hayes, Cameron, and Taylor over... They better not ruin my day... I decide to not shower just yet... I still don't know how I'm going to exactly do that... I slid off my sweat pants and pulled a pair of jean shorts over the death trap. I sit down on my bed and put on a regular tee shirt and my softball sweatshirt... I put on ONE black vans since I had the cast on my other foot... I went to the stairs and sat down... I decided to slide down because I didn't want to break my other leg...

"MATT" I got up and hobbled around... Where was he... All of a sudden someone lifted me up.. It was... NASH?!?

"Surprise!" He put me down.

"You're here early..." I went into the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal.. I sat down and started eating.

Taylor's Pov:

"BUT WHYYYY" I complained

"TAKE HER OR YOU DONT GO!" My mom said sternly. Ugh!

"Kendall let's go..." I stormed outside... Kendall followed me...

"Where are we going anyway?" Kendall said not looking up from her phone.

"Matts... And yes Mo will be there.." I said as we pulled up the long narrow driveway.

"I'm excited to meet her!" Kendall is my little sister.. She is 15 and always has her nose in a book. I've told her a lot about Mo. As we were knocking on the door a girl came up. She just smiled. She looked familiar... Oh! She's Caroline from school! She pretty cool but she seems really quite. Matt answered the door. He told the girls where Mo was then led me to his room. Everyone was already there. There were sitting on Matts bed staring at their phones...

"OK! VIDEO TIME!" Matt set up the camera as I sat down... This should be interesting...

Melissa's Pov:

Caroline came in and went straight to the fridge...

"Hello to you too..." I giggled.

"There is nothing in here!" Caroline just laughed and sat next to me. Then another girl came up to us... She looked quite a bit like Taylor.

"Hi I'm Kendall." This girl was very outgoing! She will fit in perfectly! "I'm Taylor's little sister!"

"I'm Melissa but you can call me Mo!" I shook her hand. "And I'm also Matts sister!" She nodded then looked at Caroline... Caroline just sat there.. I coughed..

"OH ME!!! I'm Caroline!" She shook Kendall's hand. "I live 3 houses down..." We decided to sit down and watch Pitch Perfect. Half way through the movie we heard a bang and a bunch of laughter coming from upstairs... What did these boys do now...