Oh golly!

CHAPTER 37

Melissa's Pov:

WE ARE FINALLY IN TEXAS! We pulled into the giant parking lot for our building. Mamie and I grabbed our bags and headed for the door...

*ring ring*

NINA B❤️

M: what do you want

N: I'm already in our apartment..

M: ok buzz us in

N: so... Much... Work

M: go you lazy butt!

N: ugh fine!

M: alright see you in 5

N: ok!

I hung up...

"Nina's already in our room!" Mamie nodded and opened the door... We went to the front desk and talked to the guy... We signed a couple of papers and got our keys.

"We are room.... 268!" Mamie ran towards the elevator.

"Wait for me!" I picked up my bags and ran after Mamie.

"HURRY UP SLOW POKE!" Mamie giggled and I laughed too. When we got in the elevator mamie looked up "Otis..."

"Uhhh?" I raised my eyebrow.

"OTIS!" She pointed towards the ceiling and there was 'Otis' engraved in the elevator. I laughed. The elevator finally reached our floor and we sprinted out towards our apartment.

"WE ARE HEREEEEEE!" Mamie screamed.

"Shhhh! It's like 5 in the morning!" I covered MAMIES mouth.

"Oops!" She whispered and started giggling. I shook my head and laughed a little too. We knocked and Nina opened the door!

"Bonjour! Welcome to Mia case!" Nina smiled and let us in...

"Can you speak on language stupid?" Mamie hit Nina with her bag.

"Mamie... We all know Nina can barely even speak English!" Mamie and I started laughing.

"And why did I agree to stay with you two?" Nina slammed the door.

"Shut up and be quiet!" Mamie threw an orange at Nina and it hit her right in the head. I fell down because I was laughing so hard.

"Honestly... I don't know." I just laughed at her.

"WE ARE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!" Nina screamed and jumped on the couch.

"SHHHH!" Bothe Mamie and I threw a pillow at Nina... This is gonna be a fun two years!