I'm dead inside

CHAPTER 2

Melissa's Pov:

As I walked up to the front of the school someone tripped me. I heard everyone laughing. My glasses flew off so I couldn't see anything.

"You deserve that bitch"

The voice sounded familiar. I looked up to see a blurry vision of Cameron... Cameron Dallas... The 2nd most popular boy in the whole school... As soon as a looked up I was pushed back down...

"Why don't you just go die... Nobody will miss you" I was fighting off tears... I can't keep fighting like this...

"Leave her alone ass holes"

"What did she ever do to you"

I looked up to see Mia Sam and Jenna running towards me... Sam helped me up while Jenna and Mia punched Cameron and Nash... I didn't want to stay here... I wanted to leave

"Mo look at me... Don't listen to them... Your perfect... You the best center fielder here! Everyone knows that!" Sam tried to cheer me up. I ignored her and ran home. I felt sick... I wanted to end the pain... I can't do this anymore... My body is shutting down... I go into the bathroom and grab the first bottle of pills I see... Next thing I know Its all black.

Matt (Melissa's brother) Pov:

Sam told me what happened. I felt awful. I tried to call Mo but she didn't answer. I texted her several times but no response. I felt uneasy. I walked up to the softball team. They were all in the back of the school. I looked around for Mo... She wasn't there... Mo never misses a game.. Something's wrong.

"MATT" Brett came running over to me.

"Have you seen Mo"

"Nope... Why" Brett looked just as concerned as I was.

"She left and she isn't answering her phone..." I started thinking of the worst... What if she's kidnapped... Killed?

"Want me to drive you home? She might be there" Brett asked grabbing his keys.

"Good point" we hopped into his car. As we pulled into the long narrow drive way I had a feeling something was wrong. I jumped out and ran inside. The door was unlocked.

"MO" I searched all of the downstairs. Not here.

"MELISSA" I searched upstairs. I dropped to my knees after seeing a horrible sight.