Yay....

Melissa's Pov:

Today I get out of the hospital and Nina's taking me home because she's my best friend! Also Mamie is staying with Nina for the next week while visiting. I'm really excited to be able to hang out with my best friends.

"MO LETS GO!" Nina and Mamie came running into the room.

"Nina shut up..." Jc said dragging Matt into the room.

"Ready kid?" Matt grabbed my bags for me.

"Sì!" I smiled "Nina I bet I'm faster then you even when I'm injured!" I smirked.

"Your on..." We both got ready to sprint.

"GO!" Mamie screamed and we both took off.

We finally got to the car. I jumped in with Nina and Mamie. Jc was driving and Matt jumped in the passenger seat.

"Oh god... Were all gonna die!" Nina over exaggerated.

"Shut up neener nose!" Nina stuck her tongue out at Jc.

When we finally got back to the apartment I ran into my room to see something awful....

"NASH!" I screamed through tears.

"MO!" He sat up and revealed.... LYSSY!

"WHAT THE FRICK IS THE SLUT DOING HERE!" Nina yelled coming in. Mamie took me back to Nina's apartment to calm me down.

Nina's Pov:

"NASH" Mo screamed. Oh god... I knew something was wrong so I told Matt and Jc to stay in my room while Mamie and I went to go see what happened. When we walked in I saw Lyssy... Nash your such a retard!!

"WHAT THE FRICK IS THE SLIT DOING HERE!" I yelled while Mamie took mo into my room.

"THE MUTE!" Lyssy smirked. Nash ran out of the room. I'm guessing he went to my room. "oh ya! Tell your little friend that Nash loves me now!" She smirked.

"Quick question..." She nodded. "Does your ass ever get jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth?" I smirked and she just rolled her eyes.

"SURPRISSsssssseee" Brett stood in the doorway completely confused.

"HA! He isn't wearing pants!" Lyssy started laughing.

"AYE! THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS ROOM THAT CAN MAKE FUN OF HIM IS ME!" I screamed at Lyssy then turned back around. "You aren't wearing pants..." I started laughing.

"Hey... I can make fun of him too!" Amanda said walking into the room. She just looked at her brother and slapped him. "You look so stupid it's not even funny..."

"HEY! I look like freaking Channing Tatum... Steph told me!" He stood all proud.

"Who's Steph... Your girlfriend?" Amanda said giggling.

"Nah... Probably an imaginary friend" I said grabbing and apple. He just shook his head and walked out.

" I should probably go check on mo..." I said throwing the rest of my apple at Lyssy.

"I'll come with you.." Amanda repeated my same actions. God I love my friends

Melissa's Pov:

Mamie was calming down in Nina's room. Nash came running in

"MO IM SO SORRY!" He tried.

"GET OUT YOU HERE DUMBASS!" Mamie screamed at him. I just sat there crying. He probably doesn't even know about the baby. Yep I'm prego! I found out while in the hospital. Luckily the baby is fine after what happened.

"IM NOT LEAVING!" Nash protested.

"OH YES YOU ARE!" Nina and Amanda said while dragging him

Out. I never want to see any of those douches again!

(2 days later)

Sooooo... Remember how I said I never wanted to see any of the Magcon guys again? Welllllllll... Nina, Mamie, and I were invited to Magcon in Italy! We have to go because when we said we weren't sure on twitter everyone freaked out and they pretty much told us we go or they'll hunt us down and kill us! I for one don't wanna be killed so we're going! The three of us ran out of the apartment and ran downstairs.

"FRANSECO CALL A CAB!" Nina demanded.

"Uh... My names Gary...." The guy at the front desk gave us a disgusted look.

"NOBODY CARES!" Nina screamed. Gary frantically grabbed the phone and called a cab. Once the cab got here we all ran and jumped in.

"TO THE AIRPORT!" I screamed and Nina started spazzing.

"What's are you doing? Are you have a seizure or something?" Mamie looked at Nina then me. I just shrugged while Nina was spazzing out. This will be a fun trip!