Please?

CHAPTER 33

Melissa Pov:

I've been packing for the past 5 hours! I'm exhausted! Luckily I only have to pack a few more things... I decided to call Nash

N: mo?

M: hey

N: what's up?

M: I have to tell you something

N: alright...

M: I'm moving..

N: what!

M: I'm moving..

N: where to?

M: Texas...

There was just an awkward silence.

N:when are you leaving..

M: I'm not sure yet...

N: can I call you back tomorrow? I need some time to process this

M: ya

N: night

M: night

I plopped onto my bed. I honestly wasn't sure when I was leaving. I was going to leave in 2 weeks but I kind of want to leave on Monday with Jc. I should probably make a decision sooner than later... I GOT IT! I'll drive to Texas on Saturday... That gives me... 1 day!!! I should probably tell Jc and Matt my decision. I walked into Jc's room.

"Hey." I sat on her bed

"Hey kid!" She smiled at me then went back to packing.

"I have a question.."

"Melissa you're going and it's final!"

"Ya! That's not it!"

"MELISSA!! I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY!" I giggled

"That's not it either!"

"Oh... Then what is it?" Jc sat next to me.

"Can I drive to Texas and leave Saturday... I wanna make a few pit stops on the way there..."

"I don't see why not!" I jumped up and hugged her

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" I ran back to my room and kept packing!

Melissa's Pov:

Today is my last day in California! I'm really upset yet excited for Texas! I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I slid on a pair of sneakers. I grabbed my sweatshirt and decided to go for a jog before I ran errands. While I was jogging I got hungry... I went to Starbucks and got some coffee and food. Once I finished eating I ran some errands...

Jc's Pov:

Matt and I decided to have a going away party for Mo... A lot has happened here in California... We invited Caroline, Kendall, Taylor, Nash, Cameron, Hayes, and the o2l guys. While MELISSA was jogging and running errands we set up for the party. I hope this is the best party ever!