HE'S HERE!

CHAPTER 13

Melissa's Pov:

I have him a giant hug!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I asked the boy that ruined my life... I can't take anything seriously because of him...

"VISITING AUNT CARL!" The mysterious man is my best friend Brett! Brett and I started talking about magcon and his aunt.

*ring ring*

It's Nash... I decided I should answer...

"Hello?"

"MO?!? YOURE OK!"

"Ya I'm fine.."

"Where are you?"

"In the park"

"I SEE YOU"

And with that he hung up.

"Brett wanna play a game?" He thought about it for a few seconds.

"Sure! Why do I got to lose?" I told Brett about everything. Like EVERYTHING!!! I told Brett to act like an overprotective boyfriend. When Nash came over Brett kissed my cheek... It was really weird cause I could never picture us as anything more than friends. Nash didn't look to happy. I started laughing... I couldn't hold it in... I started cracking up...

" STOP IT YOU TREE SLEEPING JELLYFISH!" Brett pushed me over... I started laughing even harder cause I didn't under stand what he said... But then again it was Brett... I finally calmed down and stood back up...

"I FOUND HER!" Hayes screamed and then gave me a huge hug.

"So are you two..." Nash pointed at me and Brett.

"EW! I would never date that bubble head!" Brett hit my shoulder so I slapped him...

"I would never date that pregnant sea hoarse whale!" Brett just smiled.

"Oh so what are you two?" Nash seemed really curious...

"BEST FRIENDS" Brett hugged me

"EW GET OFF OF ME!" I pushed him away. Nash gave a sigh of relief.

"We should get back... Everyone's wondering about you!" Nash grabbed my hand and started walking. Brett hit Hayes and screamed your it then ran over to us...

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Hayes showed us his cheek... Brett left a big red mark... So I slapped Brett... Then he was about to slap me but I grabbed his hand

"I don't think so! I'm a ninja!" Brett just shook his head and laughed.

When got back to the hotel me and Brett saw two carts... We just looked at each other... We could basically read each other's mind! We both grabbed a cart.

"I CHOOSE NASH!" I pointed towards him. He looked surprised but then smiled.

"WELL I GET HAYES!" Hayes looked almost scared... I don't blame him...

"ON YOUR MARK GET SET GOOOOO!" I jumped onto my cart and Nash jumped onto. We were about to go down the stairs... Nash and I jumped off and it landed on top of him... I quickly got off to see Brett going down the stairs... I started laughing so hard I fell over! This might be a fun trip after all!

Nash's Pov:

I LOVE HER! The way she smiled, her laugh, how athletic she is, and don't even get me started on her sense of fun! She's so different! But I like different! When she feel I top of me I didn't want her to ever get off of me! I need her in my life!