Surprise?

CHAPTER 54

Hayes pov:

Caroline and I were sitting on the couch watching pitch perfect until Nina, mo, and my retarded brother came in screaming about something.

"MO AND NASH ARE GETTING MARRIED!" Nina grabbed a box of cereal and jumped onto the couch. No 's not! A bit of jealousy came out and I got on one knee.

"Caroline... I love you so much! Even though i don't have the ring just yet I wanted to know... Will you marry me?" The room suddenly got quite and all eyes were on me and Caroline. Caroline nodded in response to my question. I picked her up and twirled her around. I put her down to see everyone staring at us.

"Nash... Did you ever drop Hayes over her on his head?" Nina came over and put her elbow on my shoulder.

"No.. He was born that way..." Nash went back to cutting something up.

"Well then... Caroline and Hayes are getting married and Nash and mo got back together!" Nina ran back to her cereal. WAIT! WHAT?!? Wow... Mo and Nash actually aren't getting married. Whatever! I still don't regret what I did. I mean after all Caroline is pregnant with my kid... Wait... Why is everyone staring at me.

"Did I say that out loud?" I looked over at Caroline and she nodded. "Oops..."

"Well now that blabber mouth started I think Caroline should finish!" All the eyes moved from me to Caroline.

"Well... I'm pregnant... Not much more to say.." Caroline hesitantly smiled.

"Hayes... How did that happen?" Nash stared me straight in the eye.

"Nash... We learned about this in health... When two organisms you know.." I started.

"Yes Hayes... I got that part... Just never mind." Nash walked out of the room and mo followed. Well guess I'm batting 300 today!